Have you been waiting on information about Epcot’s Candlelight Processional? So have we! Wait no more and check out: Booking Begins For Candlelight Processional Dining Packages In Epcot!
Booking Begins For Candlelight Processional Dining Packages In Epcot
Thanks to our friends from Disney Parks Blog, we now have the COMPLETE line-up for this year’s Candlelight Processional! This is a truly magical event in Epcot that you will absolutely LOVE! Here’s the line-up! HUGE celebrity names have just been announced!! This is so exciting!
- Nov. 24- 26 – Laurie Hernandez – NEW!
- Nov. 27-28 – Matt Bomer – NEW!
- Nov. 29 – 30 – Ana Gasteyer
- Dec. 1-3 – Whoopi Goldberg
- Dec. 4-5 – Pat Sajak – NEW!
- Dec. 6-8 – Jodi Benson
- Dec. 9-11 – Kurt Russell – NEW!
- Dec. 12-14 – Warwick Davis – NEW!
- Dec. 15-17 – Trace Adkins
- Dec. 18-21 – Neil Patrick Harris
- Dec. 22-24 – CCH Pounder – NEW!
- Dec. 25-27 – Jaci Velasquez
- Dec. 28-30 – Chandra Wilson
What is the Candlelight Processional?
Each night, a celebrity narrator tells the biblical tale of a savior born to a virgin in Bethlehem. The Candlelight Processional features a celebrity narrator, 50-piece orchestra and glorious mass choir.
The Candlelight Processional is one of the MOST sought after events during the holidays in Disney World! Dining package reservations have now opened for this magical show. A dining package consists of breakfast, lunch or dinner in a participating restaurant in Epcot. Meals will include a three course meal or “all you care to enjoy” buffet. When you reserve a Candlelight Processional dining package, you will also be reserving your guaranteed priority seat for this event later that evening.
Participating Restaurants and Pricing
Candlelight Processional dining packages include appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at select full-service restaurants (or 1 full buffet where applicable). All dining packages include guaranteed preferred seating for the Candlelight Processional. Dining Packages do not include park admission—separate park admission is required.
|Lunch Adult||Lunch Child||Dinner Adult|
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall*
|Chefs de France
|Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
|The Garden Grill*
The Land Pavilion
|La Hacienda de San Angel
|Nine Dragons Restaurant
|Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
|San Angel Inn Restaurante
|Spice Road Table
|Trattoria al Forno*
|Tutto Italia Ristorante
The following restaurants also offer breakfast options:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Breakfast: $60.00 for adults; $36.00 for children
- Garden Grill Breakfast: $43.00 for adults; $27.00 for children
- Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast: $47.00 for adults; $28.00 for children
The Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are two credits on the Disney Dining Plans.
- This experience requires 2 Table Service Entitlements for Magic Your Way Dining and Magic Your Way Deluxe Dining Packages.
- Tax and gratuity are not included in the prices shown here.
- Valid Epcot admission is required and is not included.
- Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 for additional information and reservations or call your travel agent.
- Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will be for the specific date and show time they have reserved.
- Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Park admission is required and is not included in the price of the dining package.
- Shows take place 3 times per day at 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM, except on December 4, 2016 when shows take place at 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM only.
Please join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more fun and up to date information!
By The Way
Our very own, Mandi from Walt Express, is obsessed with Neil Patrick Harris. Just an FYI if you see a “crazy fan” for Neil Patrick Harris, you know it is her. Just look away! Also Neil Patrick Harris we apologize ahead of time. You have been warned!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- 5 Attractions At Disney World Parks For The Thrill Seeking Guest - January 19, 2018
- Update: What To Expect In Star Wars Galaxy Edge In Disney World - January 17, 2018
- What to Expect in Disney World During the Month of March - January 16, 2018