Are you looking for something “different” AND magical this holiday season? Here you go, this one’s for YOU! Just Released: Ferrytale Fireworks, A Sparkling Dessert Cruise Returns!!
Just Released: Ferrytale Fireworks, A Sparkling Dessert Cruise Returns
Just in time for the holidays, Disney World announces the return of a favorite! The Sparkling Dessert Cruise will be returning for the holidays this year, with some pretty great desserts and of course, lots of Disney fun. This looks to be a very magical (and relaxing) trip! A great way to enjoy the fireworks show without being in the park!
From Disney Parks Blog
Hoist anchor and prepare to set sail on Seven Seas Lagoon with the return of Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise! Beginning Dec. 1, you’re invited to partake in this unique dessert party featuring unforgettable views of the Magic Kingdom fireworks.
Get ready to make dreams come true as you board the iconic General Joe Potter ferryboat, named after the longtime Disney Legend, at the Transportation and Ticket Center. Once on the water, set your sights on the horizon and celebrate your senses with decadent sweets and tasty specialty beverages for all ages, followed by one-of-a-kind views of the world-famous fireworks blooming over Magic Kingdom Park. On select nights that coincide with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party during the month of December, the cruise will feature the beautiful holiday fireworks spectacular and special seasonal desserts such as holiday cookies and peppermint cheesecake, as well as hot cocoa with a variety of toppings.In addition to desserts and drinks, this event also offers fun activities such as a Glow-in-the-Dark Scavenger Hunt, where you’ll search for Hidden Mickeys throughout the Ferryboat. And when the fireworks begin, you’ll receive a pair of “Mickey Vision” viewing lenses, through which you might just be able to see one of your favorite characters appear in each burst of light!
Starting Dec. 1, 2017, Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise returns to Walt Disney World Resort on Fridays and Sundays through January 28, 2018. The event will begin one hour and 15 minutes prior to each evening’s fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park, meeting at the Transportation and Ticket Center Tour Garden. Be sure to get in on the fun by reserving your place on this fabulous fireworks cruise today! Annual Passholders can apply a discount by calling 407 WDW-DINE and Disney Vacation Club Members can apply a discount by calling Member Services.
Pricing and Reservation Information
Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise takes place on select nights. Admission is $99 for adults and $69 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included; discounts do not apply), and even includes some special take-away surprises.
To ensure spectacular viewing for all, capacity is limited per cruise—advance reservations are strongly recommended. Book your cruise online or by calling (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- A reservation is required to participate in Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise.
- You can check in for this event at the Transportation and Ticket Center. Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to reservation time.
- If traveling by Walt Disney World Resort Transportation, please allow up to 90 minutes to reach the Transportation and Ticket Center from any Resort location.
- If traveling via your own private vehicle, please park in the Magic Kingdom parking lot.
- Reservations required for this private event, and advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- Seating is limited. However, wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated.
- Please note that Magic Kingdom fireworks may be changed or cancelled without prior notice due to inclement weather. The event will still occur in inclement weather, but may be modified or canceled due to extreme weather conditions.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
A special thanks to our friends from Disney Parks Blog for keeping us up to date with all of the Disney News!