Did you know the Jungle Cruise attraction in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom transforms into the Jingle Cruise during the holidays? It sure does! Not only does it behold the same cheesy commentary as the original Jungle Cruise, but there is also some holiday fun added to the scenery and jokes. The Jungle Cruise has been transforming into the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom since the holiday season of 2013. Keep reading to find out why You MUST Do The Jingle Cruise During The Holidays At Magic Kingdom!
You Must Do The Jingle Cruise
The Jingle Cruise is all about the homesick skippers of the Jungle Cruise. To make everything feel more like home, the skippers have decorated the queue with items that have been mailed to them. Some of the items they have even made themselves. Basically, the Jingle Cruise is just like the Jungle Cruise, just with some holiday cheer added. The scenes throughout the adventure will have some festive decorations to help the skippers celebrate the season. You will also notice while on your “trip” that the skippers have added some holiday jokes to lighten the spirit a little more.
Not only are the scenes and the queue transformed, but so are the boats! Make sure you pay close attention to the names of the individual boats because the skippers have also changed them up a bit. Those skippers know exactly how to create the perfect holiday! Just a few examples; Sankuru Sadie becomes Sleigh Ride Sadie, Congo Connie becomes Candy Cane Connie, Mongala Millie becomes Mistletoe Millie and Amazon Annie becomes Eggnog Annie, just to name a few!
Same as the Jungle Cruise, there is not a height requirement for Jingle Cruise. No matter what age, or height, everyone in your party will be able to enjoy this attraction. Such a great family fun attraction that you definitely need to add to your list. Have you really done the holidays in Disney World if you haven’t done the JINGLE CRUISE at least once?
Get ready to see the BACKSIDE OF WATER, holiday edition!! So much fun!
Accessibility and Other Information
- You may remain in your wheelchair or ECV to ride Jingle Cruise.
- Assistive Listening and Language Translation devices are available upon request. Sign Language services are also available upon request.
- Social distancing is in full effect and guidelines will be followed.
- Don’t forget your face mask! This will be strictly enforced.
- FastPass+ is offered for Jingle Cruise. Fast passes are not available as of right now.
- Children under 7 years old must be accompanied by someone 14 years or older.
- Jingle Cruise runs from early November to early January.
- Bring your sense of humor, the cornier the better!
Have you tried the holiday version of the Jungle Cruise? Did you enjoy it as much as the original? Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to tell us all about it and to discuss other Disney related topics. For more holiday fun, check out the TOP 5 MUST DO’S during the holidays!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021