It’s that time of year again! Disney World is getting ready for the delicious Fall! Booking For Special Events Begins June 14th: 2018 Epcot Food And Wine Festival!
Get the complete list right here and make your plans NOW! This festival is one of Epcot’s most popular festivals and the events DO fill up fast!
Booking For Special Events Begins June 14th: 2018 Epcot Food And Wine Festival
Beginning June 14th, you will be able to book these special events, including the very popular Eat to the Beat dining packages! These packages allow you to enjoy a dining experience in one of Epcot’s delicious restaurants PLUS guaranteed seating at one of the Eat to the Beat concerts!
From Disney Parks Blog
Starting Thursday, June 14, favorite festival events including celebrity chef demonstrations, Eat to the Beat dining packages, Party for the Senses grand tasting experiences, beverage and cheese seminars and other fun events go on sale.
The festival’s 23rd year runs from August 30 to November 12, 2018.
Celebrity chefs this year include new stars like Cooking Channel host Tiffani Thiessen and Richard Blais, along with returning favorites like Alex Guarnaschelli, Robert Irvine, Masaharu Morimoto, Buddy Valastro, Art Smith and Carla Hall and many others.
Brand new events to this year’s festival include:
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef: Start your day in the most delicious way at a two-hour event including a brunch buffet and featuring a distinguished culinary television personality. While enjoying a meal inspired by some of our VIP guest’s favorite dishes, attendees will be part of an in-depth question-and-answer session featuring kitchen tips, tricks and insights. Finally, foodies are in for a fabulous pièce de résistance: a sparkling wine toast and an exclusive meet-and-greet photo opportunity with our celebrated gourmet guest.
- Food & Beverage Pairing: Learn from the pros at these 45-minute sessions, held each Friday to Sunday. Enjoy a collaboration between the featured chef and beverage presenter, pick up a few tips and best of all – taste the demonstrated dish and beverage pairing.
We also have confirmed five additional acts for the 2018 Eat to the Beat concert series. Along with previously announced artists, newcomers Canadian country artist High Valley (“She’s With Me”) and pop artist Vertical Horizon (“Everything You Want”) will delight Epcot guests at the America Gardens Theatre along with returning favorites Smash Mouth, Kenny G and Plain White T’s.
Here is the lineup so far for the concert series!
- 8/30-31 – Blue October – “Into the Ocean”
- 9/1-3 – Tiffany – “I Think We’re Alone Now”
- 9/4-5 – MercyMe – “I Can Only Imagine” NEW
- 9/6-7 – Glass Tiger – “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone) NEW
- 9/8-9 – Tauren Wells – “Hills and Valleys” NEW
- 9/10-11 – Postmodern Jukebox
- 9/12-13 – TBD
- 9/14-16 – Baha Men – “Who Let The Dogs Out”
- 9/17-19 – TBD
- 9/20-21 – Living Color – “Cult of Personality”
- 9/22-23 – Sheila E – “The Glamorous Life” NEW
- 9/24-26 – Sugar Ray – “Every Morning”
- 9/27-28 – David Cook – “Light On”
- 9/29-30 – Jeffrey Osbourne – “On The Wings of Love”
- 10/1-2 – Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts – Various Hits
- 10/3-4 – Everclear – “Santa Monica”
- 10/5-7 – Mark Wills – “19 Somethin’”
- 10/8-10 – Air Supply – “All Out Of Love”
- 10/11-12 – TBD
- 10/13-14 – TBD
- 10/15-16 – 98 Degrees – “Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)” NEW
- 10/17-18 – 38 Special – “Hold On Loosely”
- 10/19-21 – Devon Allman Project – “Ragged and Dirty”
- 10/22-23 – TBD
- 10/24-25 – Billy Ocean – “Get Outta My Dreams”
- 10/26-28 – Starship featuring Mickey Thomas – “We Built This City”
- 10/29-31 – Hanson – “MMMBop”
- 11/1-2 – TBD
- 11/3-4 – Taylor Dayne – “Prove Your Love”
- 11/5-7 – Boyz II Men – “End Of The Road”
- 11/8-9 – The Hooters – “And We Danced”
- 11/10-12 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – “Go Daddy-O”
Family fun activities will abound during the festival, including the return of Remy’s Ratatouille Hide ‘n’ Squeak scavenger hunt, and new offerings like an interactive playground, a character dance party on Friday and Saturday evenings and a new Junior Chef Kitchen program offered every Sunday and designed with kids in mind.
Thanks to our friends from Disney Parks Blog for keeping us up to date with this delicious and entertaining news!
What are your thoughts on Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival? Do you LOVE it and MUST go every year? Let us know what your favorite part of the festival is!
We would love to see you join our Facebook group, the DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Disney 101: Magic Bands…Don’t Leave Home Without Them! - August 15, 2018
- Disneyland Sneak Peek: Pixar Pier At Disney California Adventure Park - August 14, 2018
- New Update For TRON Attraction At Disney’s Magic Kingdom - August 13, 2018
Follow on Instagram