Walt Express is excited to announce Breaking News: Disney World Releases Military Discounts for 2018. Find out all the details below on how to save.
Breaking News: Disney World Releases Military Discounts for 2018
On September 28th, Disney released their annual U.S. Military discounts and promotions for 2018. If you are a member of the military, Disney World has renewed discounts and offers that will save you some major cash!
Military Rates at Select Disney Resort Hotels
Military members are eligible for reduced hotel rates on select Disney World Resort hotels. These rates can not be booked online, so you will need to call (407) 939-5684 or contact your travel planner and request a quote today.
When you stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you will enjoy benefits like first access to Disney FastPass+ planning, complimentary MagicBands, Extra Magic Hours in a Theme Park each day to enjoy select attractions (valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required), complimentary transportation and standard parking, plus more! Read about all the reasons you should stay on site HERE.
Booking Window and Travel Windows:
Our friends at disneyworld.disney.go.com have shared the following details:
- Book by December 19th, 2018
- Good for travel between January 1st-March 24th and April 6th-December 19th
Important Details from Walt Disney World
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in and military member (or spouse) must stay in the room.
- May not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels.
To book this offer, you must be active and retired U.S. military personnel (including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)). Spouses of military service members and PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. military IDs in the absence of active military personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
Resort Hotels Included in This Offer
These resorts are included in the offer, but rates are based on availability.
Resort Hotels Included in This Offer
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites only
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
Don’t forget to join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more information and Disney fun!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Grace Williams (see all)
- Top 5 Snacks At The Animal Kingdom You CANNOT Miss! - February 9, 2018
- Circle With Disney Parental Control Device Review - January 26, 2018
- The Top 6 Quick Service Restaurants in Disney World’s EPCOT - October 25, 2017