Walt Express is excited to announce Breaking News: Disney World Releases Military Discounts for 2019. Find out all the details below on how to save.
Breaking News: Disney World Releases Military Discounts for 2019
Today, Disney released their annual U.S. Military discounts and promotions for 2019. If you are a member of the military, Disney World has renewed discounts and offers that will save you some major cash!
Military Rates at Select Disney Resort Hotels
Military members are eligible for reduced hotel rates on select Disney World Resort hotels. These rates can not be booked online, so you will need to call (407) 939-5684 or contact your travel planner and request a quote today.
When you stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you will enjoy benefits such as:
Want more reasons why you should stay on site? Check out all of the reasons HERE.
Our friends at Disney have shared the following details:
- Book by December 19th, 2019
- Good for travel between January 1, 2019 through December 19, 2019. Black out December 20-31.
- Blackout dates are January 1-Dec 19th and April 14-25
Important Details from Walt Disney World
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in and military member (or spouse) must stay in the room.
- May not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels.
To book this offer, you must be active and retired U.S. military personnel (including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)). Spouses of military service members and PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. military IDs in the absence of active military personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
Tickets can be purchased at ITT on base or at the gate with your Military ID.
4 day Park Hopper- $241
4 day Water Parks and More – $291
5 day Park Hopper – $257
5 day Water Parks and More $307
Memory Maker will be $98 at the front gate.
Get Ready To Go On Your Magical Vacation
Don’t forget to join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more information and Disney fun!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant: A Disney World Dining Review - October 10, 2018
- Walt Disney World Must Dos: For The Little Ones - October 5, 2018
- Video: Casey’s Corner Pianist in the Magic Kingdom - September 28, 2018
Follow on Instagram