If you are walking around Disney Springs and a pizza craving hits you, then you need to head over to Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza. We have added this restaurant to our “eat at every restaurant on Disney World property dining tour”. In fact, it has become one of our favorite stops for lunch, but it can be enjoyed for dinner as well.
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Is The Place To be!
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza is a modern-day pizza joint where you can customize your own fast-fire’d 11” artisanal pizza. They opened their doors at Disney Springs back in 2016. The first Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza restaurant opened on Aug. 6, 2012, in Irvine, California. Blaze Pizza quickly gained attention for its chef-driven recipes and “build-your-own pizza” assembly-line format. Including the one at Disney Springs, the company currently operates 72 restaurants in 20 states and the District of Columbia. Including the major metropolitan areas of Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas and Washington D.C. Founded by Elise and Rick Wetzel (co-founder of Wetzel’s Pretzels). Can you say YUMMY!?
- First, you select your style crust: original dough, high-rise dough or select options to fit your dietary needs. These include Keto crust, Cauliflower crust, House Made-Gluten free dough as well as plant-based options. Vegan cheese, spicy chicken, or a variety of veggies are also available.
- Pick from a signature pizza menu or pick your favorite toppings to make it your own with over 40 delicious toppings and sauces to choose from. You can try a different pizza every time you visit.
We have enjoyed a ham and cheese pizza as well as a pizza with pepperoni, bacon, onions, black olives, and cheese on the house made gluten free crust. Both were amazing! Paired with a Caesar and side salad made for a great lunch. I love that every time we visit, we can have a different pizza made, making every lunch visit a new experience.
Pair Your Pizza!
Pair your pizza with a freshly made salad or some dough knots. Try to save room for a delicious smore’s pie or come back by and grab it to go before you leave Disney Springs. A Sweet Street gluten free brownie is available for those of us with food allergies. I love this brownie! It’s super moist and comes prepackaged, so it is easy to toss in my bag and enjoy it later. Assorted beverages, beer and wine are also available.
Indoor and outdoor seating is available at Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza. The patio area has great views of Disney Springs as well as ceiling fans to keep it cool while dining. Picnic style tables and booths can be found inside.
A Few Tips For Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- Lunch time can get busy so plan to dine earlier or later than the normal (noon-2pm) lunch hours. You can also order your meal to go and take it back to your resort with you.
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza is considered a quick service meal. It is also available on the Disney Dining Plans, when they return!
I am already thinking about what toppings to try on my pizza on our next visit LOL have you dined here or are you looking forward to dining here? We would love to hear your thoughts! Come on over to Facebook and join us at Disney Express Lane, we would love to hear from you!
Did you know we have friends over at Walt Express Travel that can help you plan the most perfect trip? Click that link and let them help you!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Carrie Ponce (see all)
- Why We Love Disney Springs’ Chicken Guy (And So Will You) - June 7, 2021
- Is Staying Off Property During Your Disney World Vacation Worth It? - May 13, 2021
- Disney Springs’ Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Is THE Place To BE - May 4, 2021