It’s getting to be that time of year again! No, we are not talking about sleigh bells and Santa! We are talking about Spring and Summer time at Disney World. Spring and Summer at Disney World are simply AMAZING! Want to know why? Check out our guide to Epcot’s International Flower and see what all the “buzz” is all about.
Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival Guide
EPCOT hosts many festivals throughout the year, but this one has surely “blossomed” over the years into something that you just do not want miss out on! Beginning on and going ALL THE WAY through We surely missed this festival last year, due to Covid. So, we are super happy about being able to partake in it this year. Make your plans NOW to visit! Be sure you are aware of all of the changes that have taken place before you go! Here are some great tips to remember! Just click the link.
Outdoor Kitchen Menus
Epcot is KNOWN for tasty dishes and treats! Their festivals just add even more to that fact. The menus for this year’s Flower and Garden festival have been released and we couldn’t be happier (or more hungry)! A few faves will be back, and tons of new items were announced! For a complete list, click HERE! The COMPLETE FOODIE GUIDE is listed HERE!!!
Speaking of dining, don’t be afraid to try this festival with an allergy! Here is some great information on Disney World and allergies!
Jammin’ Gardeners (Canada Mill Stage)
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Pianist (World Showplace)
Relax and enjoy a selection of songs of the season.
Garden Rocks is BACK!
- EPIC! – (Pop)Dates:
- March 5 to 8
- April 16 to 19
- May 28 to 31
- Motown in Motion (Motown / R&B)Dates:
- March 19 to 22
- April 30 to May 3
- June 11 to 14
- Vintage Vinyl Band (Vintage Pop)Dates:
- March 12 to 15
- April 23 to 26
- June 4 to 7
- The Hooligans (Pop)Dates:
- March 26 to 29
- May 7 to 10
- June 18 to 21
- The Spazmatics (‘80s Pop)Dates:
- April 2 to 5
- May 14 to 17
- June 25 to 28
- Latin Ambition (Latin/Pop)Dates:
- April 9 to 12
- May 21 to 24
- July 2 to 5
Check the Festival Guide for showtimes and locations on the day of your visit.
Events and Tours
We haven’t heard if the events and tours will be back this year, but will definitely keep you posted!
Just For Kids (and big kids)
You will find lots of little extras for the kiddos that is dedicated just to them! Don’t worry, you will LOVE it too.
- Be sure to locate the BUTTERFLY GARDEN! It’s pretty magical!
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
- Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
- Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
You may see more entertainment pop up between now and then. Due to the current situation with Covid, some of the beloved fun we have enjoyed in the past may not be available this year. But, we don’t even care! We are SO happy to be back to some sort of normal, especially if includes attending one of Epcot’s AMAZING festivals!
- Walt Express TIP: There will be exclusive merchandise for EPCOT’S Flower and Garden festival that you will ONLY be able to find during the festival. If you find something you like, be sure to grab it then! It may not be around for long.
We hope you find Epcot’s International Flower And Garden guide helpful. Have you been to the festival and want to talk about it? Visit our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021