We have been waiting for this one to be released! Find out who’s going to be performing at this year’s Flower and Garden Festival in Just Released: Artist Lineup For Epcot’s 2018 Flower and Garden Festival.
Just Released: Artist Lineup For Epcot’s 2018 Flower and Garden Festival
Epcot’s Garden will be rockin‘ with some great artists in 2018! This will be the park’s 25th Flower and Garden Festival! I am sure we will be in for some magical treats with this huge milestone! This festival is definitly one of a kind, with great food, beautiful topiary arrangements and some pretty amazing music! This is NOT your grandmother’s garden!
This year’s festival will run from February 28 – May 28, 2018.
From Disney Parks Blog
Does your Garden Rock?
Well ours does – at the 2018 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival – with 17 favorite artists whose hits span more than five decades.
This year, our 25th event year, the Garden Rocks series features singers and groups from the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s and 2000s with hit-makers in a variety of genres including rock, pop, country, R&B and dance.
We have brand new acts such as country favorites Lonestar, British rock legends Foghat; and Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles – along with returning treasures disco pioneers Village People and ‘80s supergroups like Night Ranger.
We also have a couple of artists that have played other Epcot festivals like Survivor, Smash Mouth and Rick Springfield, who are joining us for Garden Rocks this year.
Here is this year’s lineup (subject to change without notice):
- March 2-5: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- March 9-12: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 16-19: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 23-26: Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 30-April 2: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 6-7: Foghat (NEW!) “Slow Ride”
- April 8-9: Survivor (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Eye of the Tiger”
- April 13-14: Smash Mouth (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “All Star”
- April 15-16: Rick Springfield (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Jessie’s Girl”
- April 20-21: Jo Dee Messina (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Stand by Me”
- April 22-23: Lonestar (NEW!) “Amazed”
- April 27-30: Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- May 4-7: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 11-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- May 13-14: Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles (NEW!) “Hotel California”
- May 18-21: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 25-28: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
Garden Rocks performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and are included with Epcot admission.
For more information on this year’s festival, head on over to: Epcot’s 25th Flower and Garden Festival
We have enjoyed this festival for several years now and it NEVER disappoints! Each year is even better than the previous. Stay tuned to Walt Express for more Flower and Garden news!
Head on over to our Facebook group, Disney Express Lane, for some Disney fun and lots more Disney news!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021