We are finally celebrating fall and Disney is already getting ready for Spring! That’s OK with us, because we LOVE this festival! Find out all of the details in Just Released: Epcot’s 25th Annual Flower & Garden Festival Returns.
Just Released: Epcot’s 25th Annual Flower & Garden Festival Returns
The annual Flower and Garden Festival in Epcot has “blossomed” into something beautiful over the years and definitly gives the Food and Wine Festival some serious competition! With so much to see and do, we like to plan at least two days in Epcot for this beautiful AND delicious festival! Be sure to stay tuned to Walt Express for more details as they become available!
From Disney Parks Blog
As we continue to celebrate the cooler weather and fall holidays, we at the Disney Parks Blog can’t help but look toward spring as well, with an update on plans for the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
Held each day from February 28 – May 28, 2018, the Festival’s 25th anniversary event will feature fan favorites like exhibits, events and tastings including:
- Disney Character Topiaries
- 15 Outdoor Kitchens serving creative, flavor-rich cuisine that highlights spring garden offerings
- Garden Rocks music series – with its classic rock ‘n’ roll stars from the ‘60s, ‘70s ‘80s and ‘90s. Garden Rocks Dining packages will be available for certain Epcot restaurants – pairing a fabulous meal with reserved seating for your favorite concert
- Garden Tours – Including Gardens of the World Tour (spring edition); the English Tea Garden Tour; and Royal Tea Garden Tour (extra fee required)
- New interactive kids play areas
- And – of course – the millions of extra plants, trees, shrubs, flowers and themed gardens that decorate Epcot in spring.
- Also returning will be our Egg-Stravaganza scavenger hunt and hand-crafted and Festival merchandise to extend an already-packed day of adventure at Epcot.
For more information on the Festival, check out epcotinspring.com.
Are you excited to visit Epcot for this festival? Have you been to the Flower and Garden Festival before? We would love to hear your thoughts and find out what you loved the most!
Be sure to join our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for all of the up to date Disney info!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021