After a lengthy refurbishment process, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort is near completion. Find out what we know by checking out our New Update: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Refurbishment.
After an almost two year refurbishment process, this beautiful resort is almost complete. Welcome to the new Caribbean Beach Resort!
New Update: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Refurbishment
Many of the buildings and rooms have undergone a complete refurbishment and this process is now finished. Also updated is the lobby of the resort. Old Port Royale (the main building at the resort) will boast a colorful and “island inspired” new look.
Three new dining options have also been added. Yes, you read that correctly: THREE!!! We couldn’t be happier with these options.
- BANANA CABANA: new, pool side bar. It’s always 5 o’clock here! Be sure to ask about the “tropical paradise“.
- CENTERTOWN MARKET: quick service style. Caribbean and Latin inspired dishes and very family friendly.
- SEBASTIAN’S BISTRO: new, table service experience with waterfront views. Here, under the sea, you will find Caribbean inspired dishes such as skirt steak “chimichurri,” sautéed shrimp and tamales, a crispy avocado-and-bacon burger and much more! You will need reservations for this one.
We are super excited about this refurbishment completion. Welcome to the “Caribbean”, loves!
- The only construction going on now at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort is the Disney Skyliner. The new “Skyliner” will connect several resorts, giving you a “bird’s eye view” of the Disney World Resort via gondolas. Construction may be seen or heard throughout the resort during the daytime hours.
- Sebastian’s Bistro will be one table service credit per person on the Disney Dining Plan. Reservations are also highly recommended.
Join us in our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for all of your up to date “Disney” information!
Photo Credit: WDWNEWS and Disney Parks Blog
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Top 10 Secrets to Keeping Your Feet Happy in Disney World - December 14, 2018
- DID YOU KNOW: Disney World Offers Payment Plans For Disney Vacations - December 12, 2018
- Jungle Skipper Canteen: A Disney World Dining Review - November 26, 2018
Follow on Instagram