Just announced! New Year’s Eve Celebrations Available to Book NOW in Disney World.
New Year’s Eve Celebrations Available to Book NOW in Disney World
Yes, it’s getting to be that time of the year again! If you are going to be in Disney World during the holidays, you will definitly want to book NOW for your New Year’s Eve celebration. Disney World just released available dining events and Walt Express is excited to bring you ALL of the information!
You can book these celebrations by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE or by letting your travel planner know. Advanced reservations are HIGHLY recommended, due to limited availability.
Some of the special New Year’s Eve Celebrations are listed below and you can find more right here at DISNEY PARKS BLOG: New Year’s Eve Celebrations.
- New Year’s Eve at Epcot World ShowPlace. The spacious World ShowPlace Events Pavilion opens for an all-you-care-to-eat extravaganza. Disney tunes make this a real family affair. Soups, salads, hearty dishes and desserts. PLUS, the kids get their own station with favorites like mac ‘n cheese, meatballs, chicken fritters and more. Seatings available from 3-9 p.m., Prices are $72.90 for adults and $44.38 ages 3 to 11. Later in the evening, head out to the promenade for fireworks over World Showcase Lagoon to welcome 2017!
- California Grill New Year’s Eve Dinner. The talented California Grill chefs create a dine-around style gala, with cooking stations throughout the restaurant. We hear that the Disney characters will make appearances, along with Baby New Year. Wine and cocktails are included. And of course a spectacular view of the Magic Kingdom Park fireworks! 7:30 p.m. to midnight, $650.00 Dinner jacket required for men.
- Monsieur Paul New Year’s Eve Dinner. The elegant upstairs dining room at the France pavilion at Epcot will offer six seatings on New Year’s Eve: 11:45 a.m., noon, 2:15 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 5:45 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. A four-course, prix fixe menu of classical French cuisine reflects the traditions of Chef Paul Bocuse, one of the most famous chefs in France (for whom the restaurant is named). Cost is $110.81. A special late-night dinner with two seatings at 8:45 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. offers an enhanced French menu, including Paul Bocuse’s famous Soupe aux Truffles V.G.E. Cost is $305.03.
…to our friends at Disney Parks Blog for keeping us up to date on all of the Holiday Happenings in Disney World!
Join us in our facebook group: DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, to discuss this lots of other fun and exciting Disney news!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021