Attention all runDisney fans! BIG news for 2018. Find out what’s going on right here: runDisney: 2018 Princess Half Marathon Packages Available to Book Now!
runDisney: 2018 Princess Half Marathon Packages Available to Book Now!
Whether you are a “real” princess or a “princess in training”, this event is for YOU! runDisney just released Magic Your Way Packages with your race registration included for the Princess Half Marathon for the weekend of February 22-25, 20018. This simply means that when your race is over, there will still be plenty of fun and magic to be had!
Race registrations for the 2018 Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend events listed below can be included with Vacation Packages.
Disney’s Princess Half Marathon – Here’s the run that’s fit for a Princess – a 13.1 mile magical course. Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018.
Glass Slipper Challenge – A 19.3-mile adventure held over two days, participants will run the Disney Enchanted 10K on Saturday, followed by the Disney Princess Half Marathon on Sunday. Saturday, Feb. 24 and Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018.
Disney Princess 5K – A royal opportunity to share the magic as a family. Friday, Feb. 23, 2018.
runDisney Kids Races – Every Prince & Princess is a winner during the runDisney Kids Races! Friday, Feb. 24, 2018.
- Book early, there is limited availability.
- Get a FREE Quote for your run of a lifetime. Need someone to help you plan your travel? Fill out a form here!
- Check out all of our tips on runDisney!
- Beginners Guide to runDisney
- Top 5 Reasons to Love About runDisney
- Tips for a Great runDisney Race in Disney World
- runDisney Enhancements Made to Improve Your Experience
- 5 Reasons to runDisney in Disneyland
- A Few of My Favorite Run Items: runDisney Edition
- Fueling Before and After Your runDisney Race
- 5 Reasons Not to Race With runDisney
Are you a runDisney fan? Have you run the Princess Half? What was your experience? We would love to hear! Please join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, to discuss this and other magical Disney fun and news!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- The Do’s And Don’ts Of Using Disney Vacation Travel Planners - January 12, 2021
- Allergy Friendly Disney Inspired No Bake Christmas Cookies - December 22, 2020
- You MUST Do The Jingle Cruise During The Holidays At Magic Kingdom - December 8, 2020