Everyone knows that Disney World is absolutely amazing when it comes to allergies and dining. They take every precaution and will work with you in any way that they can. You have to do your part also, though! Walt Express helps make that process easier for you with our tips and tricks for an allergy friendly vacation. This week, we are talking about Quick Service Allergy Tips At Disney World.
Quick Service Allergy Tips At Disney World
Quick Service restaurants are literally EVERY WHERE at Disney World parks and resorts. Quick Service dining is like a “fast food” type restaurant, only Disney Style! Many people think that a quick service meal is not “doable” with a food allergy, but we are here to tell you that it’s totally doable! We have some great tips here to make the process easier and safer for your allergy friendly family.
Stay in the know with these allergy tips at Disney World!
- Ask for the BINDER. Each dining establishment at Disney World will have a binder with all ingredients listed. Things do change sometimes and you need to be sure to ask the right questions. This is ALWAYS the rule when you have an allergy: ask questions and don’t assume.
- Ask for the CHEF. If a chef isn’t available, ask for a manager. A sit down, table service is of course easier to do with a food allergy, just because there is always a chef available. This is not always the case in a quick service restaurant, but a manager will know exactly what to do.
- Don’t get in line at the quick service restaurant, until you have spoken with someone about your food allergies. Let them know right away that you have an allergy and need to speak to someone.
- Our favorite quick service restaurant is over at Pop Century Resort, Everything POP Shopping and Dining.
- If you love BREAKFAST PASTRIES, head over to Erin McKenna’s Bakery at Disney Springs and grab a few for each morning of your vacation. This bakery offers MANY allergy friendly options. The Disney Dining Plan is NOT accepted at Erin McKenna’s Bakery, so keep that in mind.
- Quick Service meals are NOT always quick! It does take a little time to make sure everything is safe and allergy friendly, so be prepared for a little wait time.
- Pastries, candy and desserts. Disney World has many PRE-PACKAGED allergy friendly pastries, candy and desserts. This way, you can see what the ingredients are and KNOW that it’s a safe option for you and your family.
We hope these tips and tricks help with your planning process in deciding the best options for your allergy friendly family. Don’t be afraid to dine at quick service restaurants while visiting Disney World, just be prepared! For more great allergy friendly planning tips for Disney World, just click the link!
Do you have more allergy friendly tips or advice that you would like to share with us? Join our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, and let us know! We would love to hear from you!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.