New testing phase for Walt Disney World Resort guests!
In the coming weeks, eligible Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests will have the option to go directly to their hotel room once it’s ready, without stopping at the Front Desk.
In order to be eligible for this option, you must complete the following steps:
- After customizing the MagicBands for your current stay, you must choose to have them shipped to your home
- Then, you must complete the following Online Check-In Process steps:
- Pay for your reservation in full, or put a credit card and PIN on file.
- Choose a preferred method of communication (i.e. text or email)
Once you have received your MagicBands at home, you will receive an email explaining the direct-to-room arrival service, including eligibility and next steps.
If you have completed all of these steps, you will receive an email and/or text prior to your arrival notifying you of your room number and reminding you of the option of going directly to your room.
Once you arrive, you will be greeted by a Cast Member who will give you the option to go experience a traditional check-in, or go directly to your room once it is ready.
This new optional service will be rolled out in phases over the course of the next several weeks.
Remember you can opt out of this testing phase if you would like at this point.
Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.