It’s been a rough few months and we have embraced a new normal. Not only a new normal for everyday life, but a new normal for traveling. We are ready to travel. And when I say travel, of course, I mean DISNEY WORLD! My husband and I did this little video on some of the reasons you DO want to go to Disney NOW! Check it out.
Go To Disney NOW!
There are SO many reasons to visit Disney World. Right now though, it seems everyone is talking about NOT visiting the most magical place on earth. Well, we think we need to discuss a few reasons why you DO want to go to Disney Now! Of course we want you to be safe. Please use your on discernment when planning a trip anywhere during this pandemic. These are just a few fun ideas we had on why we would want to visit right now!
- Low Crowds. This is a HUGE enticement. Get the car ready, pack the suitcase and let’s GO! Crowds are very low right now while every is adjusting to the new normal. Take advantage of that.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is still ON! For now. Things could change. This is a super amazing party that only takes place during the holiday season. I mean, Magic Kingdom AND Christmas. YES!
- No STRESS of park hopping. You KNOW this can be stressful at times. We do love park hopping, but it does have it’s moments.
- No STRESS of making dining reservations. Also, you KNOW this one can bring on tons of stress when trying to plan out those dining reservations. Right now, Disney World is allowing dining reservations beginning at 60 days prior instead of 180 days. Since the Disney Dining Plan is on hold, dining reservations are easier to get!
- SAFER. I said what I said. You are probably safer at Disney World than in the grocery store. I may have exaggerated a bit, but Disney World has went above and beyond to make things safer at their parks and resorts.
- Wait times are at ALL TIME LOW. I mean, who wouldn’t want to ride Avatar, Flight of Passage BACK TO BACK? Seven Dwarfs Mine Trains with a 20 minute wait? WHAT the WHAT?!?!
- Less people. Yes, this is similar to low crowds. OK, it’s practically the same thing. BUT, I felt it needed to be mentioned again. LOW, LESS, NOT THAT MUCH…you getting my point? Doesn’t that make you want to just hop in the car and GO? It sure does me!
Ready To Be Back!
Can you tell we are SO ready to be in the midst of the magic? We just really want to go to Disney NOW! Do you have a trip planned to Disney World for 2020? We would love to hear your thoughts on why or why not? We have a great Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, where you can share your thoughts with us. Just click that link and join us today! We would sure love to have you there!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.