I’m sure you know by now, I am a huge Christmas fan! I am in the Christmas spirit already! The Christmas tree at our house is going up very, very soon.
As we know, Walt Disney World is always a magical place but, visiting during the holidays makes it even more magical! Add a visit to Downtown Disney during this time and you will not be disappointed! Downtown Disney has holiday shopping to unique dining experiences so there is something for everyone. November 14- December 30, 2014 you will have the opportunity to meet Santa during the Festival of the Seasons and while you are there enjoy the “uniquely handcrafted” holiday decor, Downtown Disney is a must-do during this festive time of year!
Downtown Disney is a little difficult to maneuver around these days due to construction and such at this time so, with holiday festivities vastly approaching it may make for more boggled down traffic. So keep these few tips in mind when traveling to Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World.
- Arrive earlier in the day for a more leisurely shopping experience.
- If you are staying at select Disney Resort hotels consider taking the complimentary Disney transportation, as parking may be limited.
- Guests should follow the signs to available parking, which may be located in adjacent lots across the street.
- Allow extra travel time for reservations or showtimes; 60 minutes in advance.
- When driving via I-4, take exit 67 for the most efficient route to Downtown Disney.
I am excited to visit the Downtown Disney area during the holidays! How about you?
Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.