Summer is going strong at Disney World, but we are dreaming of sugarplums already. Disney World has just released information on one of the most amazing events to happen at Epcot. 2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages have been released, along with some of the narrators that will host this event. Stay tuned to Walt Express for updates as they become available!
2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages
Part of the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, the Candlelight Processional is one of the most beloved events at Disney World. Many visitors plan their holiday vacations around their favorite celebrity narrators. This year’s event starts on November 29 and will go until December 30, giving you an entire month to enjoy this special AND very popular event.
The Candlelight Processional presents the traditional story of Christmas in truly spectacular fashion – with a 50-piece orchestra, a massed choir and a celebrity narrator. The processional is performed three times per night (5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m.) during the holiday season at the America Gardens Theatre. Also available, on select days and evenings, Candlelight Processional Dining Packages which include a delicious meal and a guaranteed seat for one of the Candlelight Processional performances.
2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages will go on sale Wednesday, July 3.
Annual Pass-holders and DVC Members will be able to book one day in advance exclusive beginning on July 2. Annual Pass-holders should call 407-WDW-DINE while DVC Members can contact DVC Member Services at 800-800-9800.
Restaurants Offering The Dining Packages
Lunch and dinner packages are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion); Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion); Chefs de France (France pavilion); Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion); The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion); La Hacienda de San Angel** and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion); Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion); Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion); Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion); Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion); and Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion).
Breakfast options are also available this year at Garden Grill (located inside Epcot), Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Pricing:
Pricing varies based upon which restaurant you choose. You can find a complete price list by clicking this link: CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES PRICING GUIDE. Here are a few things to know before you go:
- This package will be two dining credits if you are on the DISNEY DINING PLAN.
- Prepayment is required at the time of booking, unless you have a Disney Dining Plan.
- Tax and gratuity are not included in this price.
- Admission to Epcot is required and not included in the dining package price.
- Guests will receive seating vouchers for Candlelight Processional at the restaurant where they are dining.
- If dining following the show, please check-in at the restaurant no later than 15 minutes prior to show time to receive your badges. Badges will specify the date and show time you have reserved.
- Availability is limited and reservations are highly recommended. Reservations are available to book at 180 days prior to your vacation.
Narrators for the 2019 Candlelight Processional are:
- Neil Patrick Harris – 12/2-12/5
- Whoopi Goldberg – 12/6-12/7
- Gary Sinise – 12/13-12/15
- Pat Sajak – 12/16-12/18
- Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/22-12/24
- Edward James Olmos – 12/25-12/26
More Holiday Fun At Epcot
Epcot provides an extravaganza of holiday entertainment, merchandise, food, beverages and festivities during the holiday season. The Candlelight Processional is just one of MANY events happening. The Festival of the Holidays is another fun event going on that you do not want to miss!
Needing more Disney World information and fun? We have a great Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- 10 Tips On How To Survive Disney World During Thanksgiving Holidays - October 17, 2019
- Breaking News: Early 2020 Discount Released For Disney World - October 4, 2019
- Hollywood and Vine Seasonal Dine: A Disney World Dining Review - September 26, 2019
Follow on Instagram