If you are heading to Disney World soon, here are our top 5 items you may want to consider bringing along with you. With all of the changes in place, these will come in handy and you will be glad you brought them. I promise, I won’t steer you in the wrong direction! They are all pretty inexpensive, too!
Top 5 Items
Our number one, without a doubt, item you need on your next trip to Disney World, is a Space Suit with a built in air conditioner. We know this isn’t very appropriate, but it would work, right? Since this might not be available on your next Disney World vacation, here are our top 5 items we cannot be without! Click the link to find out which ones we like to use and also for easy shopping. Read on, my Disney friends.
- Steel or silicone straws: It is extremely hard to find paper or plastic straws anymore. These are great and hold up perfect. Purchase two packs and color code everyone in the family! Some even come with the straw cleaners, total win win!
- Masks and mask inserts: These mask inserts are seriously a life saver. They keep the fabric away from the face mask, therefore, keeping it from your nose. This gives you a little more freedom. This helps tremendously, especially in the HOT Orlando heat.
- Fuel rod and/or brick: Your phone will go down QUICK! Be sure to have one of these handy to keep everything all charged up. Sorry, they do not work on humans!
- Ziploc baggies-SO many uses for Ziploc baggies. Be sure to bring different sizes. We go through baggies like crazy on a trip to Disney World, or any other vacation. These are PERFECT for storing dirty, sweaty masks! Also great for saving snacks, saving money! The Dollar Tree has Disney print ones that are super cute.
- Water bottle or Hydro flask: Water is free at most quick service locations, so grab a free water and fill that water bottle or flask. Staying hydrated will keep you going. VERY important!
- Calagel: Calagel is a miracle cure for the Disney Rash. Don’t know what that is? Click that link and find out. It’s not pretty at all. You can pre-order calagel for your trip or you can also find it at the First Aid locations in the parks. I promise, this stuff is amazing.
- Fog Gone: This amazing little jewel will help to keep those glasses fogging up while wearing a mask. We keep this around ALL of the time, just because it works!
Be sure to check out these things you need when traveling to Disney World with the kiddos. It can make your vacation SO much easier!
Have you joined our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE? If not, what are you waiting on? Join us today for some great tips and tricks on your Disney vacations! Do you need some help with the planning process? Our friends over at Walt Express Travel would love to help you.
Thank you to our friend, Greg, for sharing some of his pics with us!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Weekly Roundup: Haunted Mansion, Moana Returns, Epcot News, Pop-Up Shop and It’s a Girl - April 19, 2021
- Weekly Roundup: runDisney, Avengers Campus, New Creations Epcot and Disney Discount - April 12, 2021
- Weekly Roundup: Contactless Entry, Epcot Food and Wine, Disney World Refurbishments and Aulani - April 5, 2021