Make sure to watch the Video: Magic Kingdom Main Street Trolley Show Christmas Edition to help you get into the Christmas mood!
Video: Magic Kingdom Main Street Trolley Show Christmas Edition
If you haven’t seen the Christmas edition of the Main Street Trolley Show then you are missing a show that will definitely put you in the holiday mood! With festive costumes, dancing and Christmas music, it is a show you don’t want to miss!
Where the Trolley Stops
The performers ride the trolley until it stops at several different places on Main Street U.S.A. The show takes place several times a day. Make sure you grab a Times Guide at the entrance to Magic Kingdom to know exactly when the Main Street Trolley Show will be performed.
The Main Street Trolley Show consists of twelve performers, six on each side of the trolley. Once the trolley stops, the performers hop off and begin their show! With singing and dancing to Christmas music and holiday décor, it is a beautiful show. The songs performed are “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” and “Jingle Bells”.
- The Main Street Trolley Show lasts about five minutes.
- Grab a Times Guide at the park entrance to see what time the Main Street Trolley Show will be performed.
- Since there are six performers on each side of the trolley, both sides of Main Street U.S.A. have a great view.
If you are visiting Walt Disney World Resort during the holiday season, make sure you see all of the holiday additions at each of the four parks. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is another great way to celebrate this magical season!
Have you seen the Christmas edition of the Main Street Trolley Show? Did you love it? Join us at Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Weekly Roundup: Magical Express, Vaccine Sites and Passholder Changes - January 21, 2021
- Weekly Roundup: Disney World Tips, Tricks and Information - January 14, 2021
- 5 Not So Ordinary Things To Remember When Going To Disney World - December 15, 2020