Yes it’s magical and we love it. However, there are some “not so magical” things that happen at Disney World Parks that make us downright angry. Here are some of the top things at Disney World that will make you want to cuss! We did a video on this subject and we just know you will agree with a few of these!
Things At Disney World
Keep in mind, this all in fun. Even though it’s ALL true, we are just “poking fun” at ourselves and others. We have done a few of these, however, we have NOT changed our babies on the tables. I just really felt that I needed that to be clear! HA!
Please check out the video above to get the FULL effect. You will be glad you did.
- DEO (deodorant) for the BO (body odor)-This is a no brainer! WEAR THE DEODORANT. It’s hot and people smell. Buy the travel size deo and keep it in your pocket. You may think you don’t need it, but let me just tell you, YES YOU DO!
- Not following directions-There are signs everywhere at Disney World. Follow the directions. Don’t be that person.
- No manners and being disrespectful-Would you talk to your momma that way? If you wouldn’t, then don’t do it at Disney World.
- When people get too close in line-You know THAT person. The one you can feel breathing on your neck while you are waiting in line for Big Thunder Mountain. BACK IT ON UP!
- Cutting line-Just don’t do it.
- Seeing people not get up for an older person on the bus or monorail-This one just really chaps my hide. It’s called r-e-s-p-e-c-t.
- Scooters and strollers that try to run you down-Stop pretending you are at the Talledega 500 race track. You most certainly are NOT!
- Leaving trash laying around-There are literally hundreds of trash cans around Disney World. Take a few steps and find one!
- Changing babies diapers on public tables, etc.-We can honestly say that this is ONE we have NEVER done. It’s nasty and gross.
- Someone stopping right in front of you-When you are walking down Main Street trying to get to 7 Dwarfs Mine Train and someone STOPS. I am that person. My husband is talking about ME right now. In my defense though, sometimes you just NEED a selfie. Am I right?!?!
- Going the wrong direction-Think Salmon here. After the parades and the crowds are dispersing, there is always that one person going against the crowd. Just keep swimming: IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
- Gum on railings-Ever touch the rails only to find someone’s nasty gum?? THIS is why it’s not sold in the parks. If you can’t put your chewed up gum in the proper place, don’t bring it!
All In Fun
These are just a few of the things that make us want to cuss while visiting Disney World. Yes, it’s all in fun, but it’s true too. This does NOT mean you should cuss when these things happen to you. Find your happy place and move on. It’s kind of like you do with your children, PICK YOUR BATTLES.
If you are still stuck at home and wanting to try something fun, try making some Disney inspired drinks! Click the link for some delicious recipes!
What are some things you see in the Disney World parks that make you want to cuss? Join our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE and tell us your pet peeves!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.