B Resort and Spa Close To Disney Springs In Disney World
Adrienne from @DisneyTripsandSips took us on a tour of the B-Resort & Spa and I am so glad she did! Take a peek at B Resort and Spa Close To Disney Springs In Disney World!
Location is everything! The B-Resort & Resort is not technically on Walt Disney World property, but it is apart of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels. Guests at the resort can enjoy complimentary shuttle transportation to Disney Theme Parks, Disney Springs and Disney Water Parks. Disney Springs is also within easy walking distance of the hotel.
Extra Magic Hours
At B Resort & Spa you can also enjoy Extra Magic Hours like you would at Disney World Resort Hotels. So that is a big perk, if you cannot live without Extra Magic Hours!
Guest Room Options
With a wide-array of guest room options, I am sure you’ll find the perfect option to make the most of your Disney vacation. Whether you’re looking for a spacious suite, pool view with private outdoor lanai, or breathtaking views of nearby attractions and nightly firework displays, B Resort & Spa is the perfect location to make your Disney vacation dreams a reality.
B Resort & Spa offers several options for discounts and special offers. One they offer that I think is pretty cool is the B-Day $1 Stay Special Offer. You can ask your Travel Agent about this one and more special offer options when you book. Travel Agents can tell you all of the special offers that you can take advantage of before you even start planning. (That is just one of the many perks of using a Travel Agent.)
Eating & Drinking
The American Kitchen Bar and Grill is located inside of the B Resort and is very convenient to all of the amenities the B Resort has to offer! You can also enjoy The Pickup, a one-stop shop for a quick breakfast or to stock up on snacks before heading out for the day, along with a poolside Bar and Grill.
- zero-entry pool
- creative culinary concepts
- FreeB WiFi
- Be Indulged by AVEDA full-service spa
- receive preferred tee times at Disney championship golf courses
- explore the nearby, expansive retail outlets
Using A Travel Agent
As I mentioned before, using a travel agent has many perks! If you are planning a trip to the B Resort & Spa pr any hotels or resorts to visit Disney World contact a Travel Agent and let them create the magic for you!
Why should you use a Travel Agent? Check out Pros and Cons of Using a Disney Travel Planner.
Want to use a Disney Travel Planner for your next Disney vacation? Well, we have just the team for you! Get a FREE quote right here!
- affordable for a larger family
- suites available
- spa and lots of amenities
- close to all of the Disney park action
- walking distance to Disney Springs
- not on Disney World property
- cannot use the Disney World bus system
- cannot take advantage of the Disney Dining plans
Image credit: Booking.com
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant: A Disney World Dining Review - October 10, 2018
- Walt Disney World Must Dos: For The Little Ones - October 5, 2018
- Video: Casey’s Corner Pianist in the Magic Kingdom - September 28, 2018
Follow on Instagram