Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Guide
It’s HERE, it’s finally here and almost time for this anxiously awaited new land to open. Of course, Walt Express has ALL of the details about this new land in our Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Guide that will officially open to everyone on August 29, 2019.
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Guide
In just a few short days, the most anticipated land ever will open in Disney World’s Hollywood Studios. If you are heading to the new galaxy, we are here to help with our Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Guide.
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge will make it’s debut at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios on August 29, 2019. It will officially open to the public. Previously, Pass-holders and Cast Members were allowed a little sneak peek.
Here is an updated list of what the park hours will look like for Hollywood Studios!
- Thursday, August 29, 2019: 6:00 am-10:00 pm
- Friday, August 30, 2019: 6:00 am-10:00 pm
- Saturday, August 31, 2019: 6:00 am-10:00 pm
Beginning September 1, the park will offer EXTRA, EXTRA Magic Hours! This will only be available to guests staying on property at a Disney World Resort. Extra, Extra Magic Hours will allow guests three hours (yes, THREE hours) of extra time at Hollywood Studios. Other parks are offering Extra, Extra magic hours as well. Just click that link to find out all of the information! Extra, Extra Magic Hours will be available through November 2, 2019.
Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run will debut on opening day (August 29, 2019). Fast passes will not be available until at a later time. There is a height restriction of 38 inches or taller.
Ride in the famous cockpit of the Millennium Falcon on a daring flight—and whether you’re a pilot, engineer or gunner, every role is crucial.
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will not debut until December 5,2019. This attraction will have a height restriction of 40 inches or taller.
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance is a massive, multi-platform, new attraction that is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced at Walt Disney World Resort… or anywhere else in the galaxy!
- Oga’s Cantina-snacks and drinks
- Docking Bay 7-offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Milk Stand-offering the famous blue or green milk
- Ronto Roasters-meat stand with grilled sausage and roasted pork wraps
- Kat Saka’s Kettle-Outpost Mix, a sweet, savory snack made with popcorn
The following locations will begin accepting mobile orders starting tomorrow, Sept. 6 in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Milk Stand, Ronto Roasters, Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo. Mobile Order does not guarantee entrance into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Guide To Reservations
Reservations are currently being accepted at the following locations. You may make a reservation on the Disney World website or by calling (407) 939-3463.
- Droid Depot-build your own droid
- Savi’s Workshop-build your own Lightsaber
- Oga’s Cantina-snacks and drinks
Shopping For Treasures
No worries in the shopping department! There will tons of out of this world options for every Star Wars shopper in the galaxy.
- Creatures Stall-you will find amazing and rare animals that you won’t be able to resist!
- Toydarian Toymaker-handcrafted toys and collectibles.
- First Order Cargo-purchase gear and merchandise to show support to the First Order!
- Resistance Supply-gear and merchandise that proves your loyalty to the Resistance!
- Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities-the rarest of treasures will be found here!
- Black Spire Outfitters-for all of your apparel needs!
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Guide Tips
- You must have a valid park ticket to Hollywood Studios.
- Reservations do not guarantee entrance to Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge. It will be capacity controlled.
- As of right now, Star War’s Galaxy’s Edge eateries will not be accepting the Disney Dining Plans.
We hope you find this Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Guide helpful when flying through the new land! We do recommend not really “flying”, you miss too much if you fly through!
We have an out of this world Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, that we would love for you to join. If you love all things Disney, just click that link and join us!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Welcome to WaltExpress.com! Check out our most popular posts while you are here, located in the sidebar and you can "like” our Facebook page here and receive new posts in your news stream. Thanks for visiting!
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021
GetDeals, Tips, and Updates Delivered to Your Inbox!
Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo, you're in! Check your inbox for a special message from us!