Are you looking for romantic dinners, candlelight and the whole nine yards during your next Disney World vacation? Walt Express has your guide to romance with Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World!
Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World
Which dining experiences will be the best for romance? Can we EVEN have romance on a vacation to Disney World? Well, YES, you can and Walt Express has narrowed down our faves! Whether it’s an anniversary, birthday or even Valentine’s Day, we have your romantic dinner covered!
A Few Things to Remember:
- Do not take this the wrong way. Disney World is full of children and for the most part, everything is very child-friendly. However, there are a few restaurants and dining experiences that are geared more for the adult crowd. This does NOT mean that children are not accepted, but it does mean that it’s not your typical character meal with kids running around everywhere. You know your children and you know how they will respond to a dining experience like this. So, if your child does not like sitting still for a couple of hours, these restaurants are not for them.
- If the restaurant is located in a Disney Park, park admission is required.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
Let’s Get to the List
- 5. California Grill in the Contemporary Resort: This signature dining experience is one of a kind! Located in Disney’s Contemporary Resort, you can take in the sights of Seven Seas Lagoon and Magic Kingdom park. If you time your reservation just right, a view of the nightly fireworks show in Magic Kingdom park will set the stage for the perfect ending to a romantic evening. Two table service dining credits on the Disney Dining Plan.
- 4. Sanaa in Animal Kingdom’s Kidani Village: Located in the Kidani Village, you will watch gazelles, zebras, giraffes, kudu, ostriches, cranes and more as you dine. Sanaa bread service is the BEST on Disney property, and yes, you can order just the bread service. I would suggest a Godiva Chocolate Martini to enjoy while watching the animals! One table service dining credit on the Disney Dining Plan.
- 3. Le Cellier Steakhouse in Epcot’s Canada Pavilion. Nestled deep in Canada (crossing the boarder is not necessary), you will find a delicious, cozy dinner waiting for you at Le Cellier Steakhouse. Share the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup appetizer and a little small talk, while you wait for the main course! After dinner, sip on a glass of Chappellet Chardonnay while you wait on the fireworks to begin (uummm…we are talking about Epcot’s nighttime fireworks show, let’s keep this PG)! Two dining credits on the Disney Dining Plan.
- 2. Jiko in Animal Kingdom Lodge: Could there be anything better than a Savannah sunset and African inspired cuisine? If this sounds romantic to you, then Jiko is definitly the place to be! Two table service dining credits on the Disney Dining Plan.
- 1. Victoria and Albert’s in the Grand Floridian: This is by far, the number one place for romance in Disney World. Reservations are extremely hard to come by and there is a waiting list. You will dine on a seven or ten course meal and sip on world class wine. This IS a truly amazing experience and will have you talking about it for years to come. Disney Dining Plans are NOT accepted at this restaurant. Dress code is strictly enforced.
What are your thoughts on Disney and romance? I mean, Mickey and Minnie do this everyday, right! Have you done anything romantic on your Disney trips? We would love to hear about it! Drop us a comment and let us know, or better yet, send us some pics!
Looking for more Disney fun and info? Join our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Photo Credit: Thanks to our great Disney friend, EM!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
Follow on Instagram