Walt Express has some “EXTRA” news for you today and we think you are going to LOVE IT! Disney Parks has just released that this Fall, EXTRA, EXTRA Magic Hours will be in effect for several parks, including Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. There has never been a better time to visit the magic! Keep reading for all of the details on what’s new with Disney World Extra Magic Hours!
Disney World Extra Magic Hours
Disney World offers resort guests a perk called Extra Magic Hours. This means that each day, a specific park opens an hour earlier or stays open a few hours later so that resort guests can take advantage of lower crowds. Just in time for Fall AND the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Disney World is offering a brand NEW perk!
Beginning on August 29, 2019, three Disney World parks will offer these Extra, Extra Magic Hours, giving resort guests even more time to explore and experience what each park has to offer!
- Hollywood Studios: On August 29-31, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open at 6 a.m. for ALL guests. There will not be Extra, Extra Magic Hours on these days. August 29 is the official opening for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Beginning on September 1-November 2, 2019, the park will offer Extra, Extra Magic Hours to resort guests from the hours of 6-9 a.m. The Extra, Extra Magic Hours will include Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land attractions and other select attractions. Please note that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be subject to capacity limitations.
- Animal Kingdom: Extra, Extra Magic Hours will occur daily from August 29-November 2, 2019 for the hours of 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. The Extra, Extra Magic Hours for Animal Kingdom WILL include Pandora, World of Avatar and other attractions throughout the park.
- Magic Kingdom: Extra, Extra Magic Hours will occur daily from August 29-November 2, 2019 for the hours of 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. The Extra, Extra Magic Hours for Magic Kingdom WILL include favorite attractions in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.
- EPCOT: will still offer regular Extra Magic Hours on select days.
Things To Keep In Mind
- Extra Magic Hours and Extra, Extra Magic hours are for resort guests ONLY. This means you will need to stay on Disney World property to take advantage of this extra magic.
- Extra, Extra Magic Hours is one of the benefits of staying at a Disney World Resort and will require a valid theme park admission and hotel ID.
- Not all Disney World attractions are available with the Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit. Park hours and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
- The Extra Magic Hours benefit applies to Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Shades of Green Resort, Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
We are so excited about these new perks coming to Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom! Which one will you visit first? I bet we know!!
Looking for more Disney information and fun? We have a great Facebook Group: DISNEY EXPRESS LANE! Just click that link and join us!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog (Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge)
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- 2020 Disney World Discounts For Spring & Summer FREE DINING - January 2, 2020
- Top 5 Favorites At Disney World’s EPCOT During The Holidays - November 5, 2019
- 10 Tips On How To Survive Disney World During Thanksgiving Holidays - October 17, 2019
Follow on Instagram