Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World to ring in 2015? Here are a few ways you can ring in the new year at Walt Disney World!
- Magic Kingdom: Who can’t get enough of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom? Well, you are in luck. This firework spectacular is not to be missed! Along with “Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season,” you can also enjoy “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks and a musical show. This special fireworks display will be presented on Dec. 30 and Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:50 p.m.
- Epcot: Enjoy the World Showcase in Epcot as you participate in all each country has to offer with their own New Year’s celebration as you soak up sounds of bands and DJs. Plus, World Showcase promenade is the place to be as IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth lights up the sky with a message of peace and goodwill. Two showings of this nighttime spectacular will take place on New Year’s Eve, at 6 p.m. and 11:40 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios: This family oriented fun will leave you mesmerized come nightfall on Dec. 31, 2014, the “rake and roll” cover band Mulch, Sweat and Shears takes the stage for a set of iconic songs. If you can stay up late enough for the midnight fireworks you will not be disappointed!
- Downtown Disney: There are no fireworks at Downtown Disney but, you can enjoyspecial New Year’s Eve food and beverage tents, merchandise stands and entertainment. You can also enjoy dining experiences, movies, bowling, Cirque du Soleil, shopping and more. Or, you can explore some of the newest offerings including the Food Trucks at Exposition Park and the flagship Starbucks location at Downtown Disney West Side, as well as the Marketplace Co-Op at the Downtown Disney Marketplace. PLEASE NOTE: If you are arriving in your own vehicles, please follow signs to available parking, which may be located adjacent to the Downtown Disney area. It is recommended that you arrive at least 60 minutes in advance of all reservations and planned activities. If you are staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, it is recommended that you use complimentary transportation, as parking may be limited.
Happy New Year! Let me know if you have experienced any of these fun New Year’s experiences. I would love to hear!
Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.