Disney Springs has a lot to offer! There is shopping, entertainment and of course, our favorite; DINING! We love to visit Downtown Disney the day we arrive at Walt Disney World. Find out about our Top 5 Dining Options at Disney World’s Disney Springs.
Top 5 Dining Options at Disney World’s Disney Springs
Here are some of our favorite restaurants to visit and the reasons why we keep coming back time and time again.
1. T-Rex Cafe: Walt Express has nonstop feedback on how awesome this place is with kids. If your kids are dinosaur fans or if you are a dinosaur fan, this restaurant is a “must dine” restaurant! The menu is very kid friendly and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking! Dining plans that include table service credits are accepted at this action packed restaurant! Find out more right here: T-REX-DINING with dinosaurs.
2. Rainforest Cafe: Great food surrounded by animated safari animals and erupting volcanoes with an excellent kid-friendly menu. Most dining plans are accepted at this restaurant, you simply need table service credits! Watch out for “live animals”! ***Bonus tip for this restaurant: Rainforest Cafe has great “Disney” merchandise and occasionally will have a magical sale!
4. Deluxe Burger: This is one of Disney Springs’ newest restaurants. If you want a delicious and LARGE burger, this is the place for you! Dining plans are accepted and honestly, it’s one of the best values you can find for a quick service credit. Keep in mind, when I say “large”, I mean LARGE!
5. Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant: This restaurant has great food, great entertainment and great spirits. Be prepared for a loud and fun environment and don’t miss the scallops and bread pudding. Dining plans that include table service credits are accepted at Raglan Road.
Disney advises all Disney Resort Guests to take advantage of the complimentary Disney transportation options when heading over to Disney Springs. There is more parking now, but driving in the area can be tricky. A few resorts also offer transportation by water taxi to and from Disney Springs!
- Most restaurants in the Disney Springs district will accept the Disney Dining Plans.
- Be sure to allow for extra time traveling to and from Disney Springs.
- NOW, you can travel to Disney Springs from a Disney World park! Check it out, right HERE!
Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Photo Credit: Disney Media (“Disney Springs”)
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.