It’s time to celebrate 2018! If you are visiting Disney World, here are some great ideas on Where to Watch New Year’s Eve Fireworks at Disney World .
Where to Watch New Year’s Eve Fireworks at Disney World
Whether you have been at Disney World all week or just coming in for the New Year’s celebrations, the fireworks shows are a must! Our friends from Disney Parks Blog have the scoop on where the best shows and parties will be taking place this year!
From Disney Parks Blog
Each year, thousands of guests visit Walt Disney World Resort for New Year’s Eve. This year’s offerings include special dining extravaganzas, luminous fireworks and New Year’s Eve dance parties throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks – Guests will ring in the New Year in front of Cinderella Castle with the cherished fireworks show on both Dec. 30 and 31, beginning at 11:50 p.m. (An additional showing – perfect for young kiddos – will light up the sky both nights earlier in the evening at 6:30 p.m.).
- New Year’s Celebration Dance Parties in Frontierland & Tomorrowland – Put on your dancing shoes and boot-scoot with a hoppin’ beat ‘til midnight in Frontierland. Or jump start the New Year with an upbeat get-together in Tomorrowland, blasting into 2018 with futuristic tunes.
Magic Kingdom Park hours on Dec. 30 and 31, 2017 are 8 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- New Year’s Countdown Fireworks – Say “au revoir” to 2017 around World Showcase as dazzling fireworks light up the sky to welcome 2018 in a booming big way. This spectacular is held only on December 31, beginning at 11:40 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Parties – A DJ dance party will have guests dancing and grooving “around the world” with special entertainment at the America Garden Stage, Future World Fountain Stage and other areas throughout the park. Just for New Year’s Eve, you can move to your own beat with music playing in your headphones at the “Silent Groove” dance party that will take place at Future World Center.
- New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner – Celebrate with a lavish buffet of savory foods and decadent desserts at this ticketed buffet dinner in World Showplace. For reservations, visit disneyworld.com/holidays or call (407) WDW-DINE (3463).
Epcot park hours on Dec. 31, 2017 are 9 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Dance Party – Starting at 7 p.m., guests can join in on a DJ dance party in front of the Chinese Theatre, which will come alive with special projections. The nighttime holiday show Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will take place at 8 p.m., and finally, guests can ring in the new year at midnight with a showing of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios park hours on Dec. 31, 2017 are 9 a.m. to midnight.
If you prefer to watch Disney fireworks from the comfort of your home in your PJ’s, well, Disney has you covered there too! #DisneyParksLive next live stream will take place New Year’s Eve. The fun begins at 11:45 p.m., when we’ll begin the countdown to 2018 with a special performance of “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks live from Magic Kingdom Park.
Walt Express wishes you and your family the most magical 2018 ever!
Check out what’s coming very soon in 2018! FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS NEWS
Join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more Disney fun!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Tickets On Sale: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party And Very Merry Christmas Party - March 19, 2018
- Breaking News: Disney World Resorts To Begin Charging Parking Fees - March 14, 2018
- Disney 101: New Mobile Food and Beverage Ordering Explained - March 14, 2018
Follow on Instagram