Think you have had a “good burger” before? NOPE…you have NOT, unless you have dined at Disney Springs’ D-Luxe Burger! Read on right here in D-Luxe Burger: A Disney World Quick Service Dining Review to find out why this restaurant will have you coming back again and again.
D-Luxe Burger: A Disney World Quick Service Dining Review
Located in the Disney Springs area, this is one restaurant that will have you “hooked” after one bite! We were there for the grand opening and have made several trips back. Yes, it’s THAT good!
When you arrive, you will place your order at the counter. You will then be handed a “pager” and your drink cups. You will also notice many sauces available for dipping those homemade fries in! Finally, somewhere that doesn’t mind you gorging yourself on their delicious sauces. Once you have everything situated on your table, your order will arrive in a brown paper bag, probably dripping with D-Luxe goodness. Some people would argue that is grease, but I like to believe that is just extra yumminess trying to escape. Yes, I am from the South and we do believe in grease.
These are not your regular or ordinary burgers. There are actually only seven to choose from. Of the three of us dining on our most recent visit, we choose the “El Diablo”, the “Southern Classic” and for the little one dining, he chose his favorite: the “Kids Cluck”. Let me just break this down for you so you will understand the deliciousness of these burgers. Also, you may want to ask for a fork, it’s that big! They are quite messy too, but don’t worry, there is a whole roll of paper towels on your table!
- El Diablo-If you like a little spice in your life, then this one is for you! Chorizo-and-Signature Blend Patty, Fried Banana Peppers, Pepper Jack Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, and Chipotle Mayonnaise.
- Southern Classic-Well, you KNEW I would choose it! All of your “southern faves” on a burger…PURE genius, I tell you! Signature Blend topped with a Fried Green Tomato, Pimento Cheese, Lettuce, and Bacon. Seriously! I told you, all of the Southern favorites..on…a…burger. You are welcome.
- Kid’s Cluck-This one is a child’s meal with a ground chicken patty. It’s actually on the “Mickey Kid Check” menu. They also offer a cheeseburger on the kid’s menu as well. This “child’s” size is the normal “adult” size that you get in most restaurants. so you can imagine how large the regular ones are here. Of course, my child had no problems putting the ENTIRE cluck away.
- BBQ Burger-Signature Blend topped with a Fried Onion Ring, Smoked Gouda, Bacon, Barbecue Sauce, and Lettuce
- Veggie Burger-topped with Tzatziki, Green Bean Salad, Lettuce, and Tomato
- Bacon and Blue Burger-Signature Blend topped with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Bacon, Onion Jam and Bleu Cheese
- Cluck Burger-(for grown-ups)-Ground Chicken Patty, Garlic Herb Sauce, Avocado, Lettuce, and Tomato
- Classic Burger-Signature Blend topped with Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, and Pickle
OK, something this good has to have a downside. They did offer a dessert that looked wonderful, but when you tasted it, it was a mix between cardboard and paper. It has since been taken off of the menu. They do not offer “traditional desserts” that you are accustomed to in other Disney restaurants.
They do offer a LARGE variety of gelato shakes and floats that are out of this world. With flavors such as Godiva Chocolate and Strawberry Malt Gelato Shake, Salted Caramel Gelato Shake, Smoked Bourbon Gelato Shake or S’mores Gelato Shake, you won’t even miss a thing! There are actually fifteen flavors to choose from (with or without alcohol).
The views expressed in this blog are MY personal opinion and may differ from someone else’s. Someone else may have really liked the cardboard dessert, but I try to be honest here! HA! Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed my review on D-Luxe Burger.
- D-Luxe Burger is a little different than other quick-service restaurants. You do not receive a dessert with your meal. You will receive your burger, fries and a drink. The shakes will cost an additional charge. I promise you though, if you can EVEN finish your burger, you will NOT want nor need dessert at this time. I have “heard” that they will substitute the fries for a small float, but I have not experienced this. I do not want to give up those delicious hand-cut, homemade fries (with all of the various dipping sauces).
- Speaking of, here they are: Garlic Ranch, Horseradish, Chipotle Mayo, 3 Mustard and Honey, Buffalo Blue Cheese, and Curry Ketchup.
- This restaurant is also on the Disney Quick Service dining plan. Although these helpings are HUGE and you could share a burger and fries, I DO NOT recommend it. Be greedy, it’s totally worth it!
- Most burgers are cooked to a medium/pinkish color. If you would like yours a little more “well done”, just let them know. They will be more than happy to accommodate.
I hope you will stop by this fine establishment and have a burger! Let us know if you do or if you have already dined here! We would love to know your thoughts!
Please join us in our Facebook group: DISNEY EXPRESS LANE to discuss all things Disney!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021