Every week you can join us for a Weekly Roundup: Disney World Tips, Tricks and Information. Every week we will be rounding up all of the fun things you know and love at Disney World and beyond.
Weekly Roundup: Disney World Tips, Tricks and Information
We are starting off the year with a bang! 2020 was well…interesting, but 2021 looks more promising for all of us and for Disney World. Although we are still waiting for Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line and other parks to get back to normal, that’s okay we are going to find the fun and bring it to you. What is normal anyway? I have not found it at this point! Does normal even exist? Let me know if you find it! I would love to hear! 😉
To start, here are a few blogs you could have missed on Walt Express in the past few weeks:
- Why We Added Disney Springs’ Morimoto Asia To Our Favorites List!
- Tips For Helping Your Kids Choose Souvenirs At Disney World
- How To Have A Stress Free Disney Vacation With A Sense Of Humor
- 5 Not So Ordinary Things To Remember When Going To Disney World
- Whip Up Some Disney Inspired Dole Whip Cupcakes At Home
- Best Spots At Disney World Parks For A Much Needed Break!
Those are just a few! There are many more! Feel free to explore on WaltExpress.com. Looking for something particular? Go to the search bar on the right side and start searching! If it is still not there, respond to this email and give us some ideas of what you would like to read about.
Here’s what you can expect from us this year:
- Breaking News at all Disney Parks and Attractions
- How to Bring Disney Home by sharing Copycat recipes, Crafts and Ideas
- LIVES Every Week to Keep You in the Know on Our Facebook and IG Pages
- Sharing Our Personal Visits to See the Mouse at All Parks and Attractions on IG Stories
- Advice and Tips So You Can Have an Amazing Vacation Sharing Our Favorite Disney Travel Agency With You
- A Weekly Roundup Blog Every Week
- Blogs That Will Keep You Up to Date, In-the-Know and Beyond
- And So Much More
Disney World may have changed a bit in 2020, but it is still the fun vacation spot that we all know and love. It may take a bit to get used to, but that is okay. We will all get used to all of the changes as time goes by. Although the changes may be hard, we cannot wait to see what is in store so, we can bring the fun tips, tricks and information to you.
We would like to this moment and say thank you for making us apart of your Disney adventures! Thank you for coming here every week to see what we are delivering to you, our readers. 2021 is going to be a great year for Disney adventures, we are confident of it! We are claiming it right now! Are you with me?
A version of this first appeared in our weekly newsletter. You can subscribe to receive it in your inbox here.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Weekly Roundup: Contactless Entry, Epcot Food and Wine, Disney World Refurbishments and Aulani - April 5, 2021
- Weekly Roundup: Animal Kingdom, Main Street Confectionary and Disneyland California News - March 29, 2021
- Weekly Roundup: Disneyland, Flower and Garden Merchandise, Disney Cruise Line and Magic Kingdom Attractions - March 22, 2021