Are you missing the magic? Are you looking for a reason to visit Disney World this summer? I know we don’t really “need” a reason to visit the most magical place on Earth, but just in case, here are 10 reasons to visit Disney World this summer.
Reasons To Visit Disney World
There are so many reasons to visit Disney World and every season has it’s magic. The summer months have just as much magic and we think you might be surprised at our top 10 list! I would head south just for number 4! Wouldn’t YOU?
- Crowds: Crowd levels have been a little lower in the summer months in the last couple of years. It will still be busy, but possibly not “as” busy as the more popular “fall season”!
- EPCOT’s International Flower and Garden Festival will going on through – , 2020. You don’t want to miss this amazing festival that’s packed with delicious food, beautiful flowers and topiaries. Don’t forget about the Garden Rocks series that will be going on nightly during this festival.
- H2O Glow Nights Return to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. This is a special event and you have to purchase a separate ticket to participate, but it’s tons of fun! Dates for H2O Glow Nights are as follows: May 27, 30; June 3, 6, 10, 17, 20, 24, 27; July 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29; August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29. Tickets start out at $65 for advance purchase.
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars and Dole Whips: If not for the 9 hour drive, I would hop in the car right now just to go grab one of these treats!
- Resort Pools: If you are staying on property at one of Disney World’s fabulous resorts, you will have the ability to get in as much pool time as you want! With the temperatures being extremely HOT during this time of the year, we like to hang at the pool mid-day. Then hit the parks during the mornings and late afternoons. Each park now offers some pretty amazing nighttime fun!
- Longer Park Hours equals even more magic. Disney World extends park hours during the summer months to give you an extra hour or two to enjoy the parks in the evenings.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be opening on March 4, 2020!
- Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom is BACK! All of your favorite “bad guys” will be returning on select nights February 7 through July 10, 2020. This is one event you do not want to miss!
- Discounts: There are some pretty awesome discounts available for Disney World Resorts during the summer months! Yep, it’s cheaper, so you MUST GO!!
- Just Because: Everyone needs a little Disney in their lives and if any of these other reasons aren’t reason enough, this can be your reason! No judgement here!
So there you have it!! 10 perfectly perfect reasons to visit Disney World this summer. Now, pack those bags and let’s GO!!
If you do get to visit Disney World this summer, be sure to read all of the signs that you may come across!
Are you planning a trip for this summer? Head on over to DISNEY EXPRESS LANE and let us know what you are most excited about!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Disney World Copycat Recipes: The GREY STUFF! - March 26, 2020
- Coronavirus And My Travel Plans: Should I Stay Home Or Should I Go? - March 12, 2020
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2020 - February 27, 2020
Follow on Instagram