4 Favorite Cocktails At Epcot’s Flower And Garden Festival
If you love the Flower and Garden Festival and you love cocktails, well this is for you! Adrienne @DisneyTripsandSips, was so kind as to take us around the world and beyond at some of her favorite places and hideaways on her Flower and Garden cocktail tour. So let’s get started:
- La Vie en Rose: comes with Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liquor, White and Red Cranberry Juice. This cocktail is a sure showstopper and is one of Adrienne’s favorites at the Flower and Garden Festival located at the The flavors of France at Fleur de Lys.
- Garden Rocks Dining Package at Via Niopoli: Adrienne and her husband were able to dine with this fantastic package as they enjoyed Smash Mouth. For the entire GARDEN ROCKS lineup, just click the link!
- Violet Sake in Japan: located at the Garden House in the Japan Pavilion offers a few refreshing drinks, but this one is definitely a favorite of many.
- Germany Pavilion Dark Beer and Wine: Adrienne could’t pin down just one here so she chose the whole Pavilion! Any kind of dark beer or wine will do here!
You will find lots to see and do AND lots to taste and drink at Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival. It’s truly a magical experience! For a complete list of the deliciousness you will find, be sure to read the complete menu!
One of Walt Express’ favorite drinks, of course, is the COFFEE!!
Join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, and let us know what your favorite is!
We LOVE Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival! Better hurry, it won’t be “blooming” much longer! Follow along with us on our Instagram account and see the final days of this amazing festival!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort: A Disney World Resort Review - August 10, 2018
- Disney 101: How To Get The MOST Out Of The My Disney Experience Website - August 1, 2018
- 10 Tips To Make The Most Out Of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - July 27, 2018
Follow on Instagram