Disney’s After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park is BACK and for a limited time! Find out all you need to know about this event right here in Top Reasons to Book Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park!
Top Reasons to Book Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park
Any reason is a good reason to visit Magic Kingdom Park in Disney World! But, if you are looking for some extra fun with low crowds, this might be an exciting option for you and your family!
Updated for the 2018 summer season!
Disney After Hours is a ticketed event that is limited to a small number of guests, which means little to no wait at more than 25 attractions and experiences at the park, including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, Space Mountain and many more. A Disney After Hours ticket gives you park entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy the fireworks before heading off to the attractions.
Dates for all upcoming Disney After Hours events are:
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
For more information and to book Disney After Hours, please visit our special page or call 407-827-7185. Advanced purchase price is $119 plus tax. The day-of price is $124 plus tax.
Just released for 2018!
From Disney Parks
Magic Kingdom Park is once again hosting Disney After Hours events on select nights through March. Available to a limited number of Guests, Disney After Hours allows participants to maximize their time in the park with quicker access to over 25 popular attractions and character greetings. Ice cream novelties, popcorn and bottled beverages, included with event admission, are available during the three-hour event.
Only a limited number of tickets are available for each night, so be sure to purchase tickets today by calling your travel planner or (407) 939-5277.
Disney After Hours-Reasons To Book NOW!
Disney After Hours event in Magic Kingdom Park is a very limited event that happens on select nights for a short time. This allows you and your family to experience Magic Kingdom with a LOT less crowds! You will be allowed to stay in the park three hours after the park closes! What exactly does that mean? Read on and find out!
- Little to No Wait at Attractions: Disney After Hours events are limited to a small number of Guests, allowing you to maximize your time in the park with little to no wait at 25 attractions and experiences, like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Under the Sea – The Journey of The Little Mermaid, Space Mountain and many more.
- 7 p.m. Entry Into The Park: The Disney After Hours ticket allows park entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy the park’s “Wishes” fireworks spectacular. ONLY event guests will be allowed to remain in the park for three hours past the park’s scheduled closing time.
- Snacks are Included: Ice cream novelties, popcorn and select beverages are provided as part of your admission. What could be better than unlimited Mickey Ice Cream Bars?
Ice Cream, Popcorn & Select Beverages Included!
In the midst of the laughs and thrills, be sure to chill out with ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages—included in the cost of admission—available at carts stationed throughout the park. In addition, you can also purchase select menu items at Main Street Bakery and select locations throughout the park.
Please join us in our Facebook group: DISNEY EXPRESS LANE for all things Disney!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Disney 101: Understanding The Disney World My Disney Experience APP - July 13, 2018
- Epcot’s 2018 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages On Sale July 11 - July 7, 2018
- Disney 101: The Disney Dining Plans - July 6, 2018
Follow on Instagram