I live in the Deep South and frequent Disney World, I don’t know about you, but I cannot stand my makeup sweating and smudging off. Nothing is worse than looking like a melting clown in those famous family fun-filled photos you will be taking in Disney World. I mean, you know you are going to use those wacky fun pics for your profile pic or even for your Christmas card that you probably won’t even send out anyway. But dang girl, you want to look good! Am I right? Or am I right?
Okay, so let’s talk about Florida weather. It’s hot, it rains a lot, oh and did I mention…. its’ hot! You know what I am talking about. If you are from the South then you know it can get hotter than the devil’s armpit or hotter than two hamsters farting in a wool sock! Okay, okay you get the picture….
Who wants to have makeup stains on there clothes? Not, I! So here is the deal, you have to find the right makeup products.
Guess, what? I have found them for you! After lots of trial-n-error, I found some great makeup products that will last through the sauna stay you call, vacation.
Just because it is hot weather or Summer time, doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice beauty!
All of these products are affordable and they are long lasting. They look natural and do not have to be caked on to give you the coverage you need!
6. Followed by Manna Kadar HD Perfecting Powder or Mary-Lou Manizer on your eyes. Both give you a little highlighting and is easy and quick to apply. It’s so easy to apply, most of the time I swipe it on with my fingertip. Easy-peasy!
8. Followed by L’Oreal Paris Double Extend. This stuff is amazing! Lurve it! A cheaper way to get longer and more luscious lashes.
9. Lastly, hit up those brows with NYX Micro Brow Pencil! I love this eyebrow pencil because it stays-put throughout the day and it is smudge-proof.
10. My absolute favorite neutral lip wear is Mac Lip Pencil in Soar and NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee. Honestly you can’t go wrong with any NYX Butter Gloss’. They will all go great with lip pencil in Soar color.
Voila! Easy, affordable and non-cakey makeup for Disney World!
Other Fashion Articles You Will Love
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.