Today is all about the little ones! Walt Express is happy to bring you Walt Disney World Must Dos: For The Little Ones!
One of the questions I’m asked most often is: What age is best for taking kids to a Disney Park? Although I don’t know the perfect age, I do know my husband and I have taken our three kids on lots of trips since they were babies. Our twin boys went for the first time as infants and are now 6 years old and have been a total of A LOT! Some may call us crazy, and we may be. But, I do know we enjoy it and our kids always enjoy it even more. So with that being said, we have gathered up the “must dos” for preschoolers in every park at Disney World! This will help you make a master plan or itinerary for your upcoming Disney Vacation with your favorite preschooler! Your junior princess or pirate will absolutely adore these ride and attractions. So in no particular order, here are our favorites (and must-do’s on EVERY trip-foru our family)…
Walt Disney World Must Dos: For The Little Ones
- Enchanted Tales with Belle: Let Belle capture their attention with mesmerizing tales of her life with the Beast!
- Peter Pan’s Flight: Come on, what kid (or adult, ME, ME) wouldn’t love this! They can fly!
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Your little ones can visit and meet their favorite princesses! What a fairytale!
- Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theatre: Meet your favorite Mouse and take a pic to mark the occasion.
- Country Bear Jamboree: Your child will love the knee slappin’ good ol’ time with this sing along bear musical.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Who wouldn’t want to ride this cutie? While you wait your kids can play in a play area, so you don’t even feel like you are waiting in line!
- It’s a Small World: Enjoy a relaxing boat ride through different countries. You won’t be able to get that song out of your head! You’re welcome!
- Walt Disney World Railroad: This isn’t really a ride but it has four stops in the Magic Kingdom Park. Make sure you take a ride on it at least once. Little boys and trains are always a hit!
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel: Ride like a Prince or Princess aboard a carousel horse inspired by Disney’s Cinderella.
- Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid: Do you have a Little Mermaid fan? This attraction is for you! Located in the new Fantasyland.
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: Take a trip with Nemo and his friends on this fun, low key ride.
- Turtle Talk with Crush: Dude, sit around Crush’s tank and have a chat. He’s totally cool, Dude!
- Journey into Imagination with Figment: Figment takes you on a ride through your mind of imagination.
- Epcot Character Spot: The name says it all. See all of your favorite characters in one spot!
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros: Take a low key boat ride through Mexico with the The Three Caballeros.
- Frozen Ever After: In Norway, take a relaxing boat ride featuring everyone’s favorite snowman!
- Disney Junior Live on Stage: Do you have a Disney Junior fan? If so, this is the show for you. Go with all of your favorite Disney Junior puppets characters into a magical interactive story and show.
- Toy Story Mania: This interactive 3D ride brings all of the Toy Story characters to life.
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid: This show takes you under the sea with Ariel and all of her friends.
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage: Capture the magic of the movie live on stage.
- Muppet Vision 3D: If you have a Muppet fan on your hands this is the perfect show for you!
- Alien Swirling Saucers: This new attraction is found in Toy Story Land-Hollywood Studios’ newest addition!
- Kilimanjaro Safari: Take a ride on a rugged safari vehicle and take in all of the breathtaking sights and sounds of the African savanna.
- Finding Nemo the Musical: Capture the movie in this must see musical!
- Triceratops Spin: Take a spin on one of these dinos!
- Affection Section: Pet, feed and love on the cutest animals around on Rafiki’s Planet Watch.
- Maharajah Jungle Trek: Take a self-guided tour through this zoo-like adventure. Look at all of the exotic animals!
- Na’vi River Journey: Think… It’s a Small World in the World of Avatar. This easy boat ride anyone will love with all of the bright and vibrant colors.
- The Boneyard: Young paleontologists ages 10 and under can participate in prehistoric discoveries and learn more about the extraordinary world of dinosaurs.
I hope this list will help you and your preschooler have a magical time at Walt Disney World! I know it has mine! Remember, we’ve just highlighted the MUST-DOS, but there are other attractions your preschooler will love as well. Are there more that you would add? Give me your thoughts! For more information on all of these attractions go HERE and check it out. Be sure to know about the height requirements before you go!
Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
Follow on Instagram