There have been rumors flying around recently about this HUGE change…get the scoop right here: Breaking News: Disney World Announces Signature Service For Fast Pass+.
Breaking News: Disney World Announces Signature Service For Fast Pass+
Yes, we have seen the rumors and Walt Express will explain all of the factual details so you can form your own opinion on this new option that will be available on January 12th.
The rumor is that Disney will be charging a fee allowing guests three extra fast passes per day. While there is “some” truth to that, there is a lot more to it than just that. To take advantage of this special offer, you will need to have a reservation in a Club Level room or suite.
There are MORE benefits that come with this Signature Service. Read on for ALL of the details.
Straight From Disney
Beginning Friday, Jan. 12, 2018, Guests staying in rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels that are eligible for Disney Signature Services and who have purchased a 3-day or longer theme park ticket or an annual pass are able to purchase a theme park extra for $50 plus tax per Guest per day as part of a new, limited pilot program to receive the following:
- Three additional FastPass+ selections per day. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.
- The opportunity to reserve these three additional FastPass+ selections in more than one theme park when a valid Park Hopper option is also purchased with the ticket.
- A booking window of up to 90 days in advance for these three additional FastPass+ selections and the ability to book them at multiple top-tier attractions. Guests may not repeat the same FastPass+ attraction during a single day.
- Preferred viewing location for nighttime spectaculars, one per day, including Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom®Park, Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot®, Fantasmic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Advanced reservation is required and availability of each nighttime spectacular preferred viewing location is limited.
All theme park Guests with valid theme park admission continue to receive up to three FastPass+ selections at a single park per day at no extra charge, as well as additional day-of in-park selections that may be reserved and redeemed one-at-a-time after those initial three selections are redeemed.
We have seen lots of people pretty upset over this. This is a special add-on, meaning it’s completely optional. If you want to purchase this option, simply stay in the selected resort, pay and enjoy. If you do NOT want this option, do not purchase it. Simple as that. Everyone does Disney their own way and this is what keeps people coming back: options. This is just simply another option to choose from and is NOT mandatory.
Join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for the latest Disney news and lots of Disney information!
Looking for a reason to visit Disney World? How about 18 reasons??
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Top 10 Secrets to Keeping Your Feet Happy in Disney World - December 14, 2018
- DID YOU KNOW: Disney World Offers Payment Plans For Disney Vacations - December 12, 2018
- Jungle Skipper Canteen: A Disney World Dining Review - November 26, 2018
Follow on Instagram