Wow! What a morning! We have some pretty BIG news to share with you. Disney World releases 2022 vacation packages. What does this mean? Keep reading to find out!
Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages
It’s being predicted that 2022 will be a little more “normal” than the previous years (we aren’t mentioning THAT other year on purpose-LOL). Normally vacation packages for the next year are not available until around mid to late summer, so we were quite surprised by this announcement. Happy, but surprised! This also gives us a longer time frame to have our vacation paid for! I mean, you can also have even more Disney vacations planned! Some for 2021 and some for 2022. a total WIN in our book!
What is a Disney World vacation package?
A Disney World vacation package consists of your Disney World resort AND your park tickets. Additional add-ons may be available, such as the Disney Dining Plan, at a later time. Other package types are also available for military and annual passholders.
Disney World 2022 Package Details
Here is what we know so far. We will update this blog if more information becomes available.
- Please note, the check-in date of your vacation cannot be more than 500 days in the future. If the dates you are looking at are more than 500 days away, you won’t be able to book those just yet.
- Disney Vacation Club Resorts are available for bookings on a rolling 11-month schedule.
- There are some resort hotels that are not, as of this time, scheduled for reopening yet. Disney will continue to evaluate the situation and reopen more locations when the environment is right to do so.
- Disney Dining packages remain unavailable at this time. We are definitely crossing our fingers on this one, hoping the Disney Dining Plan will make a return very soon!
- Normal terms and conditions for final payments, cancelations and change fees will apply for all 2022 vacation bookings. This means your final payment is due 30 days prior to your vacation. It also means that and changes and/or cancellations will need to be done at least 30 days prior to your vacation beginning.
- Booking a 2022 package does not guarantee theme park availability, and you will still need to make park reservations for arrivals starting in 2022. You should book your park reservations immediately after linking your 2022 vacation package in the My Disney Experience app. So, yes, as of right now, the park reservation system is “still a thing”.
- Deposit for a Disney World vacation package is still $200 per room, again with the final payment due 30 days before your vacation begins.
Does all of this sound confusing? We have friends over at WALT EXPRESS TRAVEL that would LOVE to help you plan the perfect vacation with NO STRESS!! Let the pros handle 2021 AND 2022 for you and your family!
If you ARE planning visiting Disney World in 2022, be sure you know about this! Magical Express service is being discontinued in 2022! Are you planning a trip for 2022 or 2021? We would love to hear your thoughts! Join our Facebook Group over at DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021