How To Have A Stress Free Disney Vacation With A Sense Of Humor
Stress free and a vacation do not always go hand in hand. But, it CAN happen! Follow these great and hilarious tips to make sure you and your family have a stress free Disney vacation! All done with a sense of humor.
Stress Free Disney Vacation
A sense of humor is needed for pretty much everything these days. If you don’t have it, well, it can be pretty rough. We have some great tips here for a stress free Disney vacation that will have you ready (and laughing all the way) to your Disney Destination!
- Use a TRAVEL PLANNER. Using a travel planner can take away ALL the stress of planning a vacation. Now, if you enjoy the planning part yourself and you don’t get overwhelmed easily, go for it! Or if you are the control freak type who doesn’t want anyone messing with your vacation, do it yourself! Just teasing here, but a travel planner can be a great asset, even if you like to plan most of it yourself. Our travel planners over at Walt Express Travel will do as much OR as little as you need.
- No matter if you are visiting Disney World or Disneyland, take breaks from the heat. Disney World in Orlando gets very humid and hot! If you aren’t used to it, it can drain you! Watch the above video to find out what “swamp butt” is and how you can fix it!
- Traveling with extended family and/or friends. DON’T. Just teasing, but you also need breaks from them. You know they are going to get on your last nerve and vice versa. Choose your traveling partners VERY wisely!
- PLAN, but don’t over plan. It’s great to have a plan, but sometimes, plans change. Don’t let plans changing ruin your vacation. Go with the flow! Temper Tantrums aren’t just for the kiddos!
- Don’t rush! Take time to sit on the bench and enjoy all of the sights, sounds and smells! Grab a cake pop and chill!
- Eat AND Drink. This is super important and will help keep those attitudes at bay! Stay hydrated.
- Save money! As my husband says, just stay home! LOL! Set limits and stick to them!
- Leave the kids at home. Hear us out on this one. We know the kids enjoy it, but it’s totally OK to go without the kids!
- Leave your spouse at home WITH the kids!
- Leave EVERYONE at home! SOLO TRIP! And head straight to the Mexican Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase. Grab one for us!
- If these tips fail, then you need to just stay home. Just teasing, just teasing!
Laugh A Little!
We hope you have enjoyed and laughed a little at our crazy tips for a stress free Disney vacation!
We get asked a lot, “is it even worth visiting Disney World right now“? Click that link for some amazing advice! Of we at Walt Express believe it’s ALWAYS worth it. For more great tips and tricks, visit our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Welcome to WaltExpress.com! Check out our most popular posts while you are here, located in the sidebar and you can "like” our Facebook page here and receive new posts in your news stream. Thanks for visiting!
GetDeals, Tips, and Updates Delivered to Your Inbox!
Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo, you're in! Check your inbox for a special message from us!