Just announced and available to book NOW! Details have emerged about this exclusive add-on. Find out all of the details in Breaking News: Tiana’s Riverboat Party and Ice Cream Social.
Breaking News: Tiana’s Riverboat Party and Ice Cream Social
I hope you are checking Walt Express often for all of your up to the minute Breaking News! Disney World has been super busy this week announcing tons of magical news!
Join Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen in the Magic Kingdom for some good, “ole-fashioned” fun. This sweet Prince and Princess are hosting an “ice cream social” and you are invited! Your royal hosts’ will meet you on the dock and there you will dine on nothing but the sweetest of sweets! Ice cream and toppings, drinks, snacks, and more will ALL be included! After your sweet tooth is satisfied, you will be swept away on The Liberty Square Riverboat for a VIP viewing of The Festival of Fantasy Parade! Of course, Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana will join you for an unforgettable time!
This is a special event, meaning there is an additional charge. Prices are $49 per adult and $29 for children under the age of 9. This will include all taxes and gratuities.
- You must have a park ticket for Magic Kingdom on the day of your party
- For reservations, you can book online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463
- Please check in at the Liberty Square Riverboat entrance 45 minutes before the parade begins
- The Disney Dining Plan will not be accepted for this event
- Wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated
For more information, go to Tiana’s Riverboat Party and Ice Cream Social on the Disney World website.
Please join us in our Facebook group: DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, to discuss this and all things Disney!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021