Chicken Guy at Disney Springs is a family-favorite dining destination. But, does it live up to the hype? Spoiler alert: YES! Here’s why we love dining here and you will too!
As much as we love booking our dining reservations for the table service meals, we also love to explore all the quick service locations throughout Disney World. One of our family’s absolute favorites is Disney Springs’ Chicken Guy!
Disney Springs’ Chicken Guy!
The exclamation point behind Chicken Guy! is not to indicate my excitement, although I am excited when we are heading there to eat. But, the exclamation point is a part of the restaurant name. I just thought I would clear that up before you continue reading and then wonder why I keep using the exclamation point. HA!
Chicken Guy! was founded by celebrity chef Guy Fieri and renowned restaurateur Robert Earl. This delicious chicken restaurant currently has four locations:
- Miami, FL,
- Landover, MD
- Santa Clara, CA
- And, of course, the one located at Disney Springs.
According to their website, more locations will be opening soon. This is NOT surprising because the food here needs to be experienced in as many places as possible.
The Sauces at Chicken Guy!
Now let’s talk about why we love Flavortown – you’ll often hear this referenced when someone is talking about Chicken Guy! This is because they offer one-of-a-kind, all-natural fresh chicken tenders paired with a wide selection of delicious sauces.
There are over 20 house-made sauces to choose from. Try one or try them all; it is your call.
The complete list of sauces (as of now) include:
- Special Sauce: a blend of ketchup, mayo, mustard, pickle juice, and a proprietary spice blend.
- Donkey Sauce: mayo meets roasted garlic, mustard, and Worcestershire with a squeeze of lemon.
- Ranchero: roasted tomatoes, bell peppers, and chilies, seasoned with cumin, garlic, onion, and cilantro.
- Curry Mayo: a combination of coriander, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, garlic, lime, and of course – mayo.
- Wasabi Honey: simply wasabi, honey, and a hint of lime.
- Cumin Lime Mojo: featuring cumin, lime, cilantro, and roasted garlic.
- Garlic Parmesan: mayo with roasted garlic and parmesan, a little black pepper, and parsley.
- Avocado Crema: avocados and sour cream, complemented with cilantro and lime flavors.
- Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ: brown sugar, molasses, apple cider vinegar, and a splash of Kentucky bourbon.
- Buffalo: a blend of red chilis and jalapenos, garlic and onion, with a hint of paprika and vinegar.
- Bleu Cheese: bleu cheese crumbles, mayo, sour cream, and lemon.
- Buttermilk Ranch: a combination of buttermilk and mayo, seasoned with dill, chives, onion, and garlic.
- Lemon Pepper: mayo paired with lemon, black pepper, and a little honey.
- Honey Mustard: honey, yellow mustard, mayo, and a bit of lemon juice.
- Teriyaki: infused with soy sauce, sesame, garlic, and brown sugar.
- Sweet N’ Sour: the flavors of orange, pineapple, honey, and vinegar.
- Chipotle Ranch: chipotle peppers mixed with buttermilk ranch, and smoked paprika.
- Nashville Hot Honey: honey paired with red chilies, cayenne pepper, garlic, and onion.
- Peri-Peri: roasted red bell pepper and chilies, seasoned with garlic, onion, paprika, oregano, and a splash of lemon.
- Habanero Hot Sauce: habanero peppers mixed with vinegar, onion, and garlic.
- Spicy Mayo: a combination of roasted red chilis and chipotle peppers with cayenne, honey, and mayo.
- Sweet Sriracha BBQ: a roasted red pepper puree with tomatoes, onions, and a hint of molasses and brown sugar.
My favorite sauce so far is the garlic parmesan, and my husband loves the honey mustard. Like anything we do on Disney World property, our goal is to try everything at least once. And, that includes the delicious sauces!
Chicken Guy!’s menu offers a variety of options such as all-natural chicken tenders, skewers, sandwiches, salads and can be paired with some amazing side options as well. Chicken Guy Fries, Mac Daddy Mac ‘n Cheese, American Slaw, Fried Pickle Chip, or my personal favorite Loaded Fries are ALL on the menu!
Gluten-Free Chicken Guy!
We have dined at Chicken Guy! a few times now, and every time, we have fully enjoyed our meal. If you have read any of my other restaurant reviews, you are probably aware that I have a gluten allergy. If not, well, now you know.
Many people travel to Disney World with food allergies. Some may not be aware that the restaurants on Disney World property are the best at serving those of us who need to avoid certain allergens.
Chicken Guy! is no different. There are many gluten-free options available:
- A gluten-free bun can be added to any chicken sandwich.
- The chicken can be grilled instead of breaded.
- Fries are made with caution to food allergies.
- A salad can be ordered with the grilled chicken and the croutons removed.
The best part is… even with these adjustments, the food is still AMAZING.
For those without allergens, the whole menu is available to try, of course. My husband loves the crispy fried tenders, and we both love the loaded fries. I mean, who doesn’t love a good basket of loaded fries?
At Chicken Guy!, they are smothered in SMC (so much cheese), chopped crispy or grilled chicken, bacon & green onions. We had the ones with the grilled chicken on our last visit.
Did You Know Dessert Options Are Available?
While we have not tried them yet because we never leave room for dessert, you can add a frozen treat such as a handspun soft serve to your visit. Triple Double Mint or Cinnamon Apple both sound amazing!
Tip: If you are looking for something a bit sweeter while visiting Disney Springs, try Erin McKenna’s Bakery!
Disney Springs’ Chicken Guy! Hours
This location is open for lunch and dinner. With so much to do and see at Disney Springs, this fun little restaurant will allow you to grab a quick bite – no reservations required. However, wait times will vary depending on the time of day you are planning to visit.
We cannot wait for our next visit to Flavortown – we have a lot more food and sauces to try, plus soft-serve desserts! My mouth is watering now, just thinking about it. I guess we need to plan another trip soon!
If you are a chicken lover, dipping sauce fanatic, or enjoy loaded fries as I do, then you for sure need to add Chicken Guy! at Disney Springs to your dining list. This is a great restaurant for first-time visitors to Disney as well as seasoned travelers.
What is one of your favorite quick-service restaurants at Disney World? Come on over to Facebook and join us at Disney Express Lane to let us know!
More Dining Posts:
- Tiffins Restaurant at Animal Kingdom
- Be Our Guest: Why Breakfast Here is a Must!
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdon
- Turner House Restaurant at Animal Kingdom
- The Best Restaurants for First Time Visitors to Disney
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Carrie Ponce (see all)
- Why We Love Disney Springs’ Chicken Guy (And So Will You) - June 7, 2021
- Is Staying Off Property During Your Disney World Vacation Worth It? - May 13, 2021
- Disney Springs’ Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Is THE Place To BE - May 4, 2021