As we continue our mission to eat at all of the Walt Disney World (on site) restaurants at least once, I want to share another repeat favorite that our family loves. Raglan Road at Disney Springs is HIGH on our return list. This amazing Irish inspired pub/restaurant is located at The Landing over at Disney Springs.
Raglan Road At Disney Springs
We absolutely love the food and the atmosphere when dining at Raglan Road at Disney Springs. We have dined here for both lunch and dinner. Our very first experience was at dinner. Going in, we did not know what to expect. Our table was located right in front of the main stage where performers sang and danced as we enjoyed our meal. Live Irish music and dancing makes for such a fun dining experience. They do have parts of the show in which they interact with the audience even asking for volunteers to join in with fun dancing and singing competitions. The Live music and dancers can only be enjoyed during the dinner dining hours starting at 4:30 pm and continuing until the restaurant closes.
The food here is fantastic and the variety is perfect. 80% of the menu can be made to fit any food allergy which gives so much room to try something new every time we go. My absolute favorite is the Fish & Chips. Best I have personally ever had.
A close second is the Pork Chop with Sweet Potato Mash. Other family favorites are the OMG Burger and the Shepard’s Pie. The chef here was excellent in preparing my food gluten free. Restaurants on Disney World property are the best at assisting families with many of the common food allergies. I feel completely safe and confident when visiting a restaurant while on my Disney World vacation.
We enjoyed the indoor seating, but they do offer outdoor seating out on the patio. Here you will find a Patio Stage where they offer Free Nightly Entertainment.
Raglan Road Lunch
Lunch is more laid-back. Although it is not live entertainment during the lunch hours, you can still enjoy the sounds of Irish music playing in the background while taking in all the amazing Irish decor found throughout the restaurant. We enjoyed our first visit so much that we took my daughter for a birthday lunch. They made her birthday extra special with a free dessert and even sang Happy Birthday. My brother, sister-in-law and niece joined us and really enjoyed themselves as well.
Know Before You Go
- The Disney Dining Plan or the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan are both accepted here for lunch or dinner. The Disney Quick Service Dining plan is not accepted at this location. One table credit per family member will be used for your meal here.
- Raglan Road at Disney Springs will accept walk-ins. However, I highly recommend making a reservation before you go. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance. Having a reservation will lower your wait time to be seated for your meal.
- Raglan Road has some fun & unique features. Grab a drink at one of the four imported bars. Pick up a delicious baked good over at the Cookies of Dublin bakery or stop in and grab a souvenir to remember your visit over at Raglan’s very own gift shop Drapery & Gifts. Don’t forget to stop in at Goofy’s Candy Company while you are visiting the Disney Springs area!
Have you found this little gem at Disney Springs yet? If so, we would love to hear all about your experience in our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Carrie Ponce (see all)
- Why We Love Disney Springs’ Chicken Guy (And So Will You) - June 7, 2021
- Is Staying Off Property During Your Disney World Vacation Worth It? - May 13, 2021
- Disney Springs’ Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Is THE Place To BE - May 4, 2021