Epcot’s Festival of the Arts is here and waiting on YOU! If you are heading there, here is Everything You To Need To Know About Epcot’s 2018 Festival Of The Arts!
Everything You To Need To Know About Epcot’s 2018 Festival Of The Arts
This is the Festival of the Arts 2nd year in Epcot and looks to be more “tasty and colorful” than ever. We have a complete rundown of everything you need to know if you are planning on checking out this year’s festival. First, check out Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns for 2018. Next, be sure to read below for everything you can taste during this festival, from our friends at Disney Parks Blog.
From Disney Parks Blog
Come celebrate the joy of visual, performing and culinary art from around the world with special entertainment, artists and galleries, and of course, world-class cuisine. But let’s be honest, I’m mostly here for the food! Around the World Showcase you’ll find many artistic dishes that will dazzle your taste buds. Our fantastic Epcot Culinary Team has created many beautiful, colorful and delicious dishes this year.
Just a Sample
Here is just a sample of what you will find at this year’s festival. Be sure to check out Disney Parks Blog for a full menu from Around the World Showcase!
The Deconstructed Dish (Showcase Plaza)
- Deconstructed Reuben with shredded corned beef, Thousand Island dressing, pickled red cabbage, and a rye curl
- Deconstructed BLT with crispy pork belly, tomato jam, and a soft poached egg
- Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake: whipped New York style cheesecake with fresh Florida strawberries, sugar cookies and micro-basil
- Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings® Spiced Apple Chai Tea Shake with cream bourbon garnished with a waffle crisp and candied bacon
- Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings® Spiced Apple Chai Tea Shake garnished with maple syrup, a waffle crisp and candied bacon (non-alcoholic)
- Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington
- Pop-Artsicle: red, white, and blue frozen slushy (non-alcoholic)
Decadent Delights (Showcase Plaza)
- White Chocolate and Purple Sweet Potato Mousse, Caramel, Coconut and Maple Meringue
- S’mores Tart: House-smoked Buttermilk Chocolate Cake with chocolate mousse, toasted marshmallow meringue, graham cracker dust and malted milk chocolate sauce
- Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar, Flavored Meringue Kisses and Passion Fruit Sauce
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Ferreira 10 Year Old Port
- 3 Daughters Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL
- Breckenridge Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO
- Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, England
- Neapolitan Beer Flight
- Coppo Moncalvina Moscato d’Asti, Piedmont
Masterpiece Kitchen (Near Canada)
- Smoked Salmon Tartare, Caviar, Crisp Focaccia and traditional accompaniments
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings and Zinfandel Reduction (vegetarian)
- Charcuterie Palette with artisan cured meats and cheeses featuring Nueske’s® Applewood Smoked Beef
- Triple Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Crunch, Dark Chocolate Sauce and Gold Leaf
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque Brut Champagne
- Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé
- Silverado Vineyards Chardonnay
Did you take a close look at those delicious dishes? Are you drooling yet? If only we could reach through the screen and have a sample!! YUMMY!!
If you can walk away from the deliciousness long enough, here are 10 experiences to definitly check out!
Be sure to join our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for tons of Disney fun and info!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021