Bonjour! On our most recent visit around the World Show Case in Epcot, a couple of friends and I experienced a cute little French bakery called Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie located in the France Pavilion.
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
This French inspired bakery offers a variety of quick service options. From lunch options to some of the best dessert on Disney World property, you need to go NOW To Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in Epcot’s France Pavilion! It’s just a monorail ride away (or bus)!
Lunch At Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Fresh baguette sandwiches, pizza, crisp salads or soup. As well as some unique options like the Quiche Florentine, which my friend tried. It was packed full of spinach and goat cheese. She said it was very delicious.
I had the Bleu salade with Romaine lettuce, imported blue cheese, red onions and croutons. Unfortunately, the croutons were not allergy friendly. I especially loved the imported blue cheese! I am a cheese lover and really enjoy the specialty imported style cheeses, so this was a great salad for me. One thing to note if you have food allergies like me, the salads here are pre-made as is everything else. I just had to take the croutons off the salad before eating it which was fine because there was only a few on the top.
If you are not up for lunch but rather something sweet, you will find many options at this bakery. Popular French desserts like eclair’s, creme brulee, beignets and more are offered here at Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie.
While I was unable to indulge in the sweet goodies at this location due to my food allergy, my friends tried a couple. They had the Napoleon, a puff pastry layered with cream as well as a beignet filled with chocolate and hazelnuts. Both were delicious dessert options.
Boissons (Drinks) include hot gourmet coffee, Espressos, Cappuccino, Hot Tea, sodas, orange juice, water, or milk. A variety of Vins (Wine) & Biere (Beer) are also available at the small Cafe located within the bakery.
More Sweet Treats Next Door
Want a scoop of ice cream to go with your dessert? Right next door you will find L’Artisan des Glaces grab a single scoop or make it a double with 13 flavors to choose from. I am sure you can find the right combo to go with your pastry.
Some indoor seating is available right next to the bakery entrance. Additional outdoor seating can be found right outside, conveniently located in between the bakery and the ice cream shop.
A Few Tips
- You can use your Disney Dining Plan here. Be sure to ask before ordering or look for the dining plan symbol next to the eligible items on the menu.
- After your meal you can find some France inspired gifts at the Boutique De Cadeaux, located steps away from the bakery. Take home memorabilia to remember your trip at the World Show Case France Pavilion. Don’t worry, you will not have to carry your souvenirs around all day. You can arrange with your retail clerk to have your souvenirs sent back to your resort, or to the designated pick up location in front of the park. You can pick up your package before leaving the park for the day.
Have you found this amazing spot yet on your trip around the world? If so, we would love to see your favorite treats! Join our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Carrie Ponce (see all)
- 5 Things You NEED To Bring On Your Next Visit To Disney World - July 14, 2020
- Arriving At Your Disney World Resort During The Phased Reopening - June 30, 2020
- 5 Things You Need To Do Before Your Next Disney World Vacation - June 23, 2020