It is time to Stay at Home and Play Disney Charades!
I do not know about you but my family loves a good game of Charades. Throw in Disney and man do you ever have them entertained. A couple of weeks ago we decided to take our game of Disney Charades to a new level. We decided to invite some friends to play with us. With the country going through major social distancing and with stay-at-home orders we decided to take it online! We invited some of our closest Disney friends to join us on Zoom and we had a blast! We gave out prizes to the families that won each round and it was a great time for all.
Play Disney Charades
Here is how we did it:
- Grab the Disney Charades download below.
- We had five rounds. With seven turns each round.
- We would take turns in my family acting out each Disney Movie provided on the below sheet.
- Whichever family would yell the answer out first would get a point.
- At the end of the round whoever had the most points won the round.
- Whichever family won each round would win a prize.
- We picked prizes from Amazon before we started the game that we knew each family would love. Especially during this time since everyone is stuck at home due to COVID-19.
That is just an idea of how you can play it online with your friends and family. It worked for us and it was so much fun for all! You may have another idea. Get creative and have some fun with it. There is no right or wrong way to play, honestly. It will be different no matter what since everyone is not together. But, that is okay, we can all make the best of it.
Walt Express is also holding a Disney Trivia night each week for their followers. Make sure you tune in by going to our Facebook Page for more details and when the next time we will be holding the game. It always turns out being so much fun and makes people forget even for a second what is going on in our world today.
Today especially, everyone needs to escape from reality. And with all of the Disney Parks closed right now it makes it hard to escape to our “Happy Place” so let’s bring our “Happy Place” to all of us as we go through this difficult time in the world today. Make sure you check out our other Disney games, Disney recipes and so much more. Be on the lookout for more fun! Here is a great dance that you and your family can learn: HARAMBE’S MUZIKI.
If you have any game ideas share them with us on IG or FB. We would love to hear what you and your family are doing to pass the time Disney Style these days. Also join us every week on our Facebook Page for a fun Disney Game each week. Hop over there and see when the next one is. We would love for you to join us! DISNEY EXPRESS LANE.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Weekly Roundup: Haunted Mansion, Moana Returns, Epcot News, Pop-Up Shop and It’s a Girl - April 19, 2021
- Weekly Roundup: runDisney, Avengers Campus, New Creations Epcot and Disney Discount - April 12, 2021
- Weekly Roundup: Contactless Entry, Epcot Food and Wine, Disney World Refurbishments and Aulani - April 5, 2021