Disney World announces a new quick service restaurant in the Wilderness Lodge Resort! Find out all of the delicious details right here in: Just Announced: Geyser Point Bar and Grill Opens in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
Just Announced: Geyser Point Bar and Grill Opens in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort has been going through some extensive refurbishments lately. One of the additions was just announced this morning! Opening TODAY, a brand new quick service location in the Wilderness Lodge will bring some delicious new menu choices to the lodge. Our friends from Disney Parks Blog has all of the information!
Located along the water’s edge, Geyser Point is designed with cedar beams and natural stone to fit into the design that’s reminiscent of the Pacific Northwest (especially cool after dark with campfires and the iconic Electrical Water Pageant on Bay Lake). At the bar, artisanal sips add an authentic touch to beverage menus, including drinks which feature Pacific Northwest brewers and distilleries, and wines focusing on heritage varietals grown in Oregon and Washington.
Breakfast includes everything from scrambled eggs with sausage and bacon to crab cakes Benedict and maple-cinnamon pancakes. For a lighter bite, seasonal fruit is served with lavender honey-yogurt, and steel-cut oatmeal is topped with dried fruit and nuts. For kids, scrambled eggs, buttermilk pancakes and granola with apples, strawberries and honey-yogurt dip is on the menu.
The quick-service lunch and dinner menu, available at the walk-up window includes:
- Bison burger with Tillamook Cheddar, sweet onion straws and marionberry barbecue sauce
- Classic bacon burger with Tillamook Cheddar
- House-smoked turkey sandwich with cranberry mayonnaise
- Lump crab cake sandwich with house-made Canadian bacon and spicy cabbage-carrot slaw
- Grilled salmon BLT with lemon-caper mayonnaise
- Salad with grilled Portobello, zucchini, roasted red peppers, tomato and multi-grain salad with goat cheese dressing
- Grilled chicken or salmon with arugula and romaine, apples, seasonal berries, hazelnuts and red wine vinaigrette
- Seasonal fruit plate with lavender honey yogurt
- For dessert there’s seasonal pie and a chocolate brownie mousse with caramel popcorn and toasted meringue
Kids’ all-day menu:
- Grilled chicken strips with dipping sauces, apple or veggie sticks
- Finger Food Sampler with sliced smoked turkey, Tillamook Cheddar, spiced apple jam, grape tomatoes and sourdough crisps.
Walt Express is ready for a trip to the Wilderness Lodge! What about you? You can find out a little more about the Wilderness Lodge right here: WILDERNESS LODGE RESORT
Join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, to discuss this and more Disney fun!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021