Mobile ordering is here and it doesn’t have to be confusing! Walt Express explains it all in Disney 101: New Mobile Food and Beverage Ordering Explained.
Disney 101: New Mobile Food And Beverage Ordering Explained
Mobile Ordering is the BEST thing to hit Disney World since cake pops! It is designed for your quick service meals and will make ordering and receiving your quick service meals EASY and QUICK! Quick service meals are simply “quick, counter service” meals. Head to the counter, place your order, receive your food and have a seat to dine in the dining area. Now, THIS process just got easier! Mobile Ordering was first introduced during the opening of Pandora, World of Avatar, in Animal Kingdom Park. Simply use the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device and AVOID those lines.
How Does It Work?
By using the My Disney Experience app on your phone, follow these two easy steps!
- Tap on the image of your character, scroll down to “My Plans” and press the “Order Food” button.
- Select “Dining” from the top of the app, tap on the restaurant you want and press the “Order Food” button. From here, just select the menu items that you want to order!
Once you’ve added everything that your family cares to enjoy, you will review your order and purchase it right from the app.
How To Pay
If you would like to use Disney Gift Cards or any discounts that may be available to you, please order in person at the restaurant.
When you arrive at the restaurant, open the app, tap on the image of your character and press the “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” button. This lets the restaurant know you’re here, so they can start your order. When your food is ready to enjoy, you will receive a notification from the app and you’ll pick up your meal at the area with the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign.
Participating Quick Service Restaurants (Updated 7/9/2018)
- ABC Commissary
- Aloha Isle
- Backlot Express
- Casey’s Corner
- Catalina Eddie’s
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- D-Luxe Burger
- Electric Umbrella
- Fairfax Fare
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Liberty Inn
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Rosie’s All-American Café
- Satu’li Canteen
- The Lunching Pad
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Woody’s Lunch Box
As soon as more restaurants are added, we will update this blog.
Join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for lots of Disney information and magic!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Breaking News: All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace Epcot’s Illuminations - September 17, 2018
- What to Expect in Disney World During the Month of December - September 17, 2018
- Breaking News: Save Up To 25% Off Select Stays At A Disneyland Resort Hotel - September 13, 2018
Follow on Instagram