Mobile ordering is here and it doesn’t have to be confusing! We have used this service many times and have found it to be a HUGE time saver! Join us as Walt Express explains it all in Disney 101: New Mobile Food and Beverage Ordering Explained.
Disney 101 Mobile Food Ordering
Mobile Ordering is the BEST thing to hit Disney World since cake pops! It is designed for your quick service meals and will make ordering and receiving your quick service meals EASY and QUICK! Quick service meals are simply “quick, counter service” meals. Head to the counter, place your order, receive your food and have a seat to dine in the dining area. Now, THIS process just got easier!
Mobile Ordering was first introduced during the opening of Pandora, World of Avatar, in Animal Kingdom Park. Simply use the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device and AVOID those lines. Take a peek at this video and learn just how easy it is!
How Does It Work?
By using the My Disney Experience app on your phone, follow these two easy steps!
- Tap on the image of your character, scroll down to “My Plans” and press the “Order Food” button.
- Select “Dining” from the top of the app, tap on the restaurant you want and press the “Order Food” button. From here, just select the menu items that you want to order!
Once you’ve added everything that your family cares to enjoy, you will review your order and purchase it right from the app.
How To Pay
When you arrive at the restaurant, open the app, tap on the image of your character and press the “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” button. This lets the restaurant know you’re here, so they can start your order. When your food is ready to enjoy, you will receive a notification from the app and you’ll pick up your meal at the area with the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign.
Updated 2/5/2019 Disney 101 Mobile Ordering
A brand new look is coming very soon to the My Disney Experience Mobile Order App!
And now, our team is excited to roll out a new, enhanced look that makes the mobile ordering experience easier than ever. This update—available now in the Disneyland App for Disneyland Resort and coming soon to the My Disney Experience App for Walt Disney World Resort — features an easier navigation and improved design with fun, colorful icons and even more photos of the menu items. In addition, guests with certain allergies or dietary restrictions can better discover the options that may meet their needs at participating locations.
Disney 101 Mobile Ordering Participating Quick Service Restaurants
- Aloha Isle
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- The Lunching Pad
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Electric Umbrella
- Liberty Inn
- Sunshine Seasons
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Catalina Eddie’s
- Fairfax Fair
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe
- Woody’s Lunch Box
- Satu’li Canteen
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- D-Luxe Burger
As soon as more restaurants are added, we will update this blog.
Walt Express Tips For Mobile Ordering
- Do NOT click “ORDER NOW” unless you are really ready for your order to be completed. We used this A LOT on our last trip and found it to be super quick.
- You can customize your order, even if on the Disney Dining Plan!
- If you ARE on the Disney Dining Plan, be sure to select your drink!
Join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for lots of Disney information and magic!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Disney World Releases NEW Savor Summer Discount For 2019 - April 24, 2019
- Disney World’s Hollywood Studios Celebrates 30th Anniversary May 1 - April 23, 2019
- What To Expect In Disney World During The Month Of June - April 18, 2019
Follow on Instagram