Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival is set to kick off March 1st. Disney has just released some DELICIOUS DETAILS! Check them out right here: Just Released: Menus for Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival.
Just Released: Menus for Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival
Epcot’s annual Flower and Garden festival is just a few weeks away and will be jam packed with lots of fun and excitement! One of the best things about this festival is the great “eats and treats” that are available. Disney has just released some of the delicacies that will be available. Here are a few “samples” of the tasty treats that will be up for grabs. For a full preview, check it out right here: FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL MENU.
The festival will run a full 90 days this year, from March 1 through May 29. Regular admission to Epcot is required.
With two new Outdoor Kitchens and delectable eats all around World Showcase Promenade, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival highlights amazing gardens and topiaries, but tasty food and drink are a big part of the fun.
The 90-day festival from March 1-May 29 connects food to its roots with gardens at each Outdoor Kitchen that grow examples of the produce that’s being served. New kitchens this year are Northern Bloom and The Berry Basket, joining 13 returning Outdoor Kitchens.
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews:
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
- Smoked Pork Ribs with Black Bean and Corn Salad (gluten free)
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans-FEATURED PICTURE
LA ISLA FRESCA
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce
- Caribbean Conch Salad with Avocado, Mango and Onions
- FlanCocho: Vanilla Caramel Custard with Chocolate Coffee Cake (vegetarian)
THE BERRY BASKET
- Lamb Chop with Quinoa Salad and Blackberry Gastrique
- Field Greens with Fresh Strawberries, Blue Cheese, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans (vegetarian)
- Warm Wild Berry Buckle with Pepper Berry Sorbet (vegetarian)
This is just a small sampling of the menu you will find at the International Flower and Garden Festival in Epcot this year.
Thank you to our friends at Disney Parks Blog for keeping us up to date on all of the fun!
Please be sure to check our our Facebook group: DISNEY EXPRESS LANE.
photo credit: WDW NEWS
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021