Welcome to our Top 5 Favorites At Disney World’s Hollywood Studios During The Holidays! We are sure that you will love these!
Top 5 Favorites At Disney World’s Hollywood Studios During The Holidays
- Hollywood and Vine’s Seasonal Dine: This one is fabulous, but you will need a dining reservation for it. A holiday feast like no other, plus visits from the “fab 5”, all decked out in their holiday finest.
- Good ole St. Nick! Santa Claus will return to the Once Upon a Time shop on November 9 through December 24 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as well. Santa Goofy will step in after Old Saint Nick once he returns to the North Pole December 25 – 31.
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Santa has gone missing and we need to find him! This spectacular is jam-packed with holiday music, fireworks, special effects and dazzling state-of-the-art projections—held nightly. November 6 to January 6, 2019.
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Party: No, you are not seeing doubles here. This is a “paid extra” that is well worth those extra dollars AND extra pounds. Anytime that Disney has the words DESSERT and PARTY together, you know it’s gonna be fabulous! November 6, 2018 through January 6, 2019.
- Sunset Seasons Greetings: Hollywood Studios’: This will feature spectacular projections of Mickey, Minnie and other beloved Disney characters sharing their favorite Christmas stories as a snowy Sunset Boulevard twinkles with holiday decorations. Billboards will come to life and the famous Hollywood Tower Hotel will transform into a pile of Christmas gifts, a gingerbread house and a frozen winter wonderland throughout the night. A summer-loving snowman might even make an appearance.
NEW for 2018!! SUNSET SEASONS GREETINGS
Although not around any longer, we can’t help but mention the Osborne Family’s spectacular of dancing lights. This was truly a magical experience and is truly missed! But, we are also excited for all of the new things in store for Hollywood Studios, such as Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land.
Join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for lots of Disney fun and information!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- 10 Tips To Survive The Summer Heat In Disney World - May 23, 2019
- Top 8 Differences Between Disneyland And Disney World - May 21, 2019
- Guide To EPCOT’s 2019 International Food And Wine Festival - May 14, 2019
Follow on Instagram