Disney World has just released a special package available to book beginning today, March 14th for a brand new Honeymoon or Romance package! Check out all of the details right here: Just Released: New Enchanted Evening Packages Now Available to Book.
Just Released: New Enchanted Evening Packages Now Available to Book
Are you heading to Disney World for romance or celebrating an anniversary? Then you would definitly want to take advantage of this limited-time add-on! This looks to be magical for any lucky couple! Fireworks and a dessert party, special magic bands and luggage tags and more!
The cost is $160 per couple. You will also be able to choose a ROMANCE OR HONEYMOON package. The Dessert Party will be at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant.
From Disney Travel Company
An Enchanted Evening Honeymoon or Romance option is a wonderful vacation addition for guests celebrating a romantic getaway. Featuring Happily Ever After – the newest, most spectacular fireworks show in the history of Magic Kingdom Park!
Enchanted Evening Package:
- Exclusive MagicBand – Choice of Romance or Honeymoon Themed (one per person)
- Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing (one per person)
- Special Treat (one per package – delivered at the dessert party)
Enchanted Evening can be added to any Walt Disney Travel Company Walt Disney World Resort Hotel package, including Marathon packages. Enchanted Evening is not available for Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Walt Disney World Gateway Hotels or Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel packages.
Booking dates: May 15, 2018 – December 12, 2018
Travel Dates: May 22, 2018 – December 19, 2018
The Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing is available 7 nights a week.
- Block outs dates apply during special event nights in the Magic Kingdom. Seats are limited.
- 2018 Block-out dates are May 23 & 30; June 4, 6, 18 & 27; July 2; August 17, 24, 28 & 31; September 6, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 17, 18, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30; October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30 & 31; November 3, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29 & 30; December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18 & 20-31
- Magic Kingdom Theme Park admission is required and is not included (if Guests wish to visit other parks on the same day their Magic Your Way ticket needs to include the Park Hopper Option.)
- Must book a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival.
- Within 24 hours after the reservation number is linked in you My Disney Experience account, the Enchanted Evening MagicBand will automatically display for personalization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there reserved seating for the Fireworks Dessert Party?
Guests will have a confirmed reservation at the dessert party on their desired date as part of their package reservation. Seating is open, so it is recommended Guests arrive early if they have a preference for where they would like to sit within the party.
What is the special treat that is given at the Fireworks Dessert Party?
A special treat from the Ganachery including 6 handmade chocolate ganaches featuring Cinderella’s Coach in a small white box with a ribbon holding a silver-toned key charm and a special message.
Is the Fireworks Dessert Party special treat customizable?
The special treat is not customizable.
Can this add-on be purchased for more than two Guests on the same package?
Yes. All Guests would have the option to receive the exclusive MagicBand and would receive admission to the Fireworks Dessert Party. Only one special treat would be provided at the Fireworks Dessert Party.
Does every Guest on the package have to purchase this product?
No. Guests just need to specify which members of their party will participate in the Enchanted Evening experience.
Can Guests select one of the standard solid MagicBand colors instead of the Romance MagicBand?
To receive the exclusive MagicBands, Guests are encouraged to create or sign into their My Disney Experience account at disneyworld.com to link their package reservation. If Guests wish, they can modify their MagicBands selection to one of the 8 solid MagicBands available through My Disney Experience. Once Guests have selected a color MagicBand they will not have another opportunity to receive the Romance or Honeymoon MagicBands.
Please join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for lots more Disney information and fun!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Disney 101: The Disney Dining Plans for Walt Disney World - January 22, 2019
- Garden Grill: A Disney World Dining Review - January 17, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets On Sale NOW - January 15, 2019
Follow on Instagram