Check out Meet Characters at Disney World Resorts during the Holidays to find out what characters are out and about during the Holiday season at the monorail resorts without stepping foot into a park.
Meet Characters at Disney World Resorts During the Holidays
If you are staying on Disney property or if you live in the area and just want to check out what is going on at the resorts, make sure you stop and see the characters! Yes, that’s right, I said there are characters at the resorts! Sometimes we need some time away from the hustle and bustle of the parks, but that doesn’t mean you have to completely miss out on the magic. The resorts are a great alternative, especially during the Holidays!
Everyone loves to see characters, but during the Holidays it is a special treat! They are all dressed up and ready for their Holiday parties and have extra special Christmas spirit.
Something to Consider Before Resort Hopping
Be aware that many resorts restrict parking to those who are staying at that resort or to those who have dining reservations. This is especially true during the busy holiday season. If you are not staying at the resort where you want to park or you don’t have a dining reservation there, you may want to plan your visits using Disney’s free transportation from Disney Springs.
- If you are a Disney World Annual Passholder, you receive free parking at all of the parks. During the holiday season, it might be easier to park at the TTC and take the monorail to do your resort hopping.
More Holiday Fun
- Disney Holiday Videos to get you in the Holiday Spirit
- Have a Merry Christmas at Disney World
Don’t miss out on the Holiday fun at Disney World before it is over! But hey, there is always next year right? There’s time to plan a trip to Disney World Christmas 2018! For more holiday fun, find out the top MUST-DO’S.
What fun characters have you seen during the Holidays at Disney World? What were they wearing? Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Stylish Bags That Are Perfect For Your Next Disney Parks Visit - April 18, 2018
- Signs At Disney World That Guests Never Read But Should - April 13, 2018
- All You Need To Know: Expectant Mothers At Disney World Parks - April 11, 2018